Sunday, October 08, 2006

Catz in the Hood

Long Beach, California:

Jinx got a package today...Wonder what it could be? Perhaps a sweet little mouse toy?


Jinx: Hey, what is this?
Jinx: I didn't order this stupid red thing...




Jinx:Yo, I ordered dis here, fool!





Jinx, this is a gun. We don't allow guns in this house...are you in a gang?

Jinx: I be a Cat wit a Gat....Bee-otch...



Jinx: Which one of you pussy cats wanna get capped first?

















Jinx:
Woke up quick, at about noon jus' thought that i had to be in Compton soon
i gotta get drunk before the day begins before my mother starts bitchin' about ma friends...
about to go and damn near went blind young niggaz at the path throwin' up gang signs...
ran in the house, and grabbed ma clip
wit the mack 10 on the side of ma hip
bailed outside and pointed ma weapon just as i thought the fools kept steppin'
jumped in the fo' hit the juice on ma ride i got front back, and side to side
then i let the alpine play pumpin' new shit by NWA...
it was gangsta gangsta at the top of the list then i played my own shit and it went somethin' like this...

cruisin down the street in my six-fo'
jockin' the bitches, slappin' the hoes went to the park to get the scoop knuckleheads out there cold, shootin' some hoops
a car pulls up, who can it be a fresh El Camino rollin kilo G
he rolled down his window and he started to say its all about makin' that G.T.A.
cuz the boys in the hood are always hardyou come talkin that trash, we'll pull ya cardknowin' nutin in life but to be legit'dont quote me boy cuz i aint said shit...

3 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

I hate to say it, but your cat Jinx seems a bit rough around the edges. I don't know if I would want my princesses to socialize with Jinx... They might be scared. :o)

9:31 AM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

OMG! That is too funny! But I don't think your cats and my cats can be friends anymore. Sounds like Jinxy is a little to dangerous for them. :)

5:59 PM PDT  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

That cat shooter thing is hilarious!! Where did you find it?

10:19 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show