Monday, September 18, 2006

Nice Day For A White Wedding....

What kind of moron, drives 14 hours to go to a wedding and then loses the roll of film used at the wedding????
Me.
What a dumbass I am...
So here are some photos from the night before the wedding...

Surburbia at its finest- Littleton, Colorado...My friend Dave, whom I have known since I was fourteen years old, owns this with his now-wife, Kat. After living in the concrete jungle known as LA for so long, coming to a place like this is very menacing to one's mental state...but I saw stars in the sky, and played fetch with the dogs, so life was good...

The happy couple telling me, "Dammit, it's midnight...there goes my freedom forever!"

The blushing bride, Kat...she is just stunning...they have been together for like seven years...any girl that can put up with a man for that long deserves a crown...

I fell in love with a boy...his name is Baron...he has gorgeous black hair and a big, wet snout...


Dave and his mom, Carol...she is funny and cool, I hung out with her a lot those few days, we are both huge fans of coffee......Growing up, Dave had one of those houses with an attic where you could hide from the 'rents and drink, eat shrooms, and smoke...It was so hilarious, I hadn't seen his mom for about 12 years..and when we would see her, we would avoid her, as any teenager does...she said, "I don't remember you..."
I said, "It's cuz we hid from you all the time!"


And here is Shaun, Dave's younger brother, whom we tortured when he was a bratty kid...this photo makes him look all Arkansas; he really isn't missing his front teeth...what's that you say? Why yes, he does live in Arkansas, now...hard to believe he is 31, he seemed so much younger than us back then...I used to think he invented "the shroom milkshake"...one time we kicked him and his dorky friend Joel out of the car at a gas station in the hood. By the time we went to pick them up a few hours later (to teach them a lesson), their mom had to drive through rush-hour traffic to pick him up...Hence, the reason we hid from her!!!

What a fun time I had...can't wait to hang out at their house at Christmas...I wish they'd adopt me...

8 Comments:

Blogger jamwall said...

colorado and canada. you get around girl!

9:19 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

like a record, baby!

9:24 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

Boy you drove, you are an idiot! haha JK! :) Looks like fun, you travel a lot man, I hope you get frequent flyer miles

10:42 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

At first glance, I thought Dave was Ben Afleck! But then soon realized he's much cuter than Ben. :)

So, did you get Baron's number and are you two hanging out again any time soon???

Finally, one word, "Skeeter!"

4:59 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

hahaha...Ben Afleck...he'll love reading that!

Skeeter!!! That's it!!!! Thank you!!!!

7:01 AM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

OK, this is my third attempt at leaving a comment. Somewhere out there are two kinda funny comments that no longer have a home because Blogger is being a cranky bastard.
So here I go again.
Howdy stranger. It is good to blog with you once again. And I really like your new boy toy; he's a keeper.

1:41 PM PDT  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Did you go all the way to Littleton without paying your respects to the Columbine memorial?

7:37 AM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Glad I could be of assistance in all cases! :)

7:26 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show