Friday, October 06, 2006

My Field Trip


What have I been up to this week? I have been in Palm Springs, California...Here is a ram at the visitor center...I totally wanted to ride him...but I was with a coworker...


Speaking of riding, this random saddle was located at some shop that fixes hotel ice machines...the guy working there noticed me eyeing it...


Yeeowch!

Lookie! A lizard!


Look! Suzanne Somer's house on the other side...


Let's have a closer look, shall we?

My dream retro house...




Can't wait to get back to LA today...Everyone, have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

I totally want to hang out with you, you are the coolest person I know in the blogosphere

11:06 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

phats, get down to CA!!!

12:02 AM PDT  
Blogger Violet said...

very pretty... i need to live somewhere with palm trees!

9:28 AM PDT  
Blogger cher said...

Wow Mel! You have been very busy just posting away! I loved your posts about your trip here. We had so much fun! Your photos on the plane rocked! I think I gave you some tips on how to not care if someone doesn't want their picture taken! Good for you!

I think I am actually going to go to my site and post something! I am inspired! I think it was your weave that did it.

2:35 PM PDT  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

ANy friend that won't let you ride a ram like that is no friend to have.

I would have let you ride the ram and that wouldn't have even been to achieve some ancient greek fantasy or whatever.

Have a good 1!!!

8:53 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show