Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Oh, my gawd....Victoria Rocks!

And Cher, Rob, Crofton and Everett are so awesome in person. We had such a blast checking out the city, drinking coffee, eating...we ate a lot...a lot of garlic, that is...

Everyone out there in blogland, I highly reccommend actually visiting someone you met on here, to experience what other peoples' lives are like...it was so kickass to get out of the hustle and bustle of LA and spend time with such good people...

And I am soooo sorry to everyone, for not visiting blogs like I should...I will be back in full force soon...

Cher has the photos, I think she will be posting them soon!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger JM said...

Yeah I got to meet one blogger in person. He was actually passing thru Charleston, so we met at the airport.
It's nice to put a face with the posts I read.
I would like to meet more bloggers. Cher is going to post? Great!! She hasn't posted in so long!!! I would love to hear from her again.

5:21 AM PDT  
Blogger Big Mama said...

YAY!!! That is so awesome! You two are some of my most favorite people ever!!! I can't wait to see the pics and hear more...

7:26 AM PDT  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Meeting a blogger in person is a great experience, unless they are a total wack-job.

The one-time I met a blogger was really fantastic. I think there's probably only a handful of bloggers I would feel totally comfortable meeting in person.

10:42 AM PDT  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Glad to hear it was fun - which site is Cher?

5:40 AM PDT  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh dan, where have you been she is THE Nutmeg Hotline!!! I'm still waiting for her to post though...

7:11 AM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I'll just wait.

6:04 AM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Glad you had a great trip! Can't wait to hear and see more about it!!!

7:49 AM PDT  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

hey hag!
i found you over's at phats & k.cloud's place!
i always get very jealous of bloggers who get to meet other bloggers... i'm glad you had fun!

2:46 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

I am scared to meet people, you all might start stalking me haha JK!

Glad you had fun, did Rob tumble for you?

6:08 PM PDT  
Blogger mkecurler said...

I will be meeting coasters at the Toronado Pub in San Francisco 6:30 p.m on 9/8.

8:52 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show