Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Want My Toof Back, You Bitch!

Remember when I did this? Cat Toothpaste didn't work as well as I thought...

Two weeks ago, I got a molar yanked...
it was dead...ready to float to that big mouth in the sky...or better yet, under my pillow in hopes the Tooth Fairy would pity me and give me some moolah...Dental work is quite expensive; the new molar implant I get in 6 months is gonna cost me a grip!


Let's take a look under my pillow, and see what kind of fortune that wonderful little Tooth Fairy left me! I am giddy! Oh, look...a card...
Like a birthday card from Aunt Irene, I bet there is money inside! I can hardly wait!!!

What the....



Screw you, Tooth Fairy, Dr. Edward Wyler,D.D.S. Pet Dental Toothpaste, and sugar...

10 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

HAHA! lets tar and feather the tooth fairy!!

You're freakin' nuts

7:28 PM PDT  
Blogger T. Leach said...

Dude, I told you that Colgate was for shit.

7:39 PM PDT  
Blogger FU said...

i think i still see a poppy seed in there.

FLOSS CHILD, FLOSS!

:)

10:45 PM PDT  
Blogger JM said...

Then you need to charge the Toothfairy for breaking and entering.

7:19 AM PDT  
Blogger Violet said...

What a bitch! I'm boycotting the tooth fairy on your behalf!

8:54 AM PDT  
Blogger Steven said...

Holy shit....

I knew it!!

I KNEW ALL ALONG THAT WAS HOW THE TOOTH FAIRY ROLLED!! ;)

Steve~

11:10 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Getting your teef pulled hurts like a bitch! I had a toof pulled when I was 13 and afterward I made my mom buy me some cds. I think you should do that. Or download some shit from the internet and pretend it's a gift. Whatever.

11:45 AM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I think it is because the Tooth Fairy is no longer PC. She prefers to be called a Tooth Enchantress.

2:24 PM PDT  
Blogger Lana said...

Bad tooth fairy.
Hell that was funny.

4:52 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Sorry for the loss of your tooth. Let us take a moment of silence........

4:40 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show