Thursday, September 14, 2006

Finally!!!!

August 18, 3006...Cher is talking to me on the phone while srubbing the bathroom...company's a-comin'! (Cher has this cool basket in her bathroom...it has stuff in it like a hotel- shampoo, conditioner, razors, lotion...she is an awesome hostess...It was hard not to steal her towels...)

After a flight to Seattle, a drive to Tswassen Bay, and then a two hour ferry ride to Victoria, Cher and I meet, in the flesh!
Me and Cher....why does my eye look all quazi-moto? hello...moto...
The night I arrived, Cher, Rob and I went to a really cool restaurant called Pagliacci's...Here we are smoking outside, since BC is just like Cali...no smoking indoors...sheesh...damn, it was cold...and like I need to be eating pasta, I look like a whale! On a side note, Canadians say "Paa-sta"...we say Pahh--sta". Why do we sound British on that word? Its ass-backwards..

At the table, Cher spotted a fly...through the powers of Karate Kid's Myogi, I caught it.
Didn't your momma tell you not to play with your food?


Suddenly, the fly did a backflip.

He landed in the candle on the table...and poof! He was gone...To this day, Cher thinks that fly was Criss Angel...

Lookit here...foaming butt-cleaner...for toilets...
And outside the restaurant...we got some live entertainment...


Rob killed dinner for us! How delish! Hens run rampant in the streets of Victoria...
Later that night...we get a chocolate-high on Aero Bars and 100 Grands..
Rob is delighted...
I brought Gonzo a laser-light toy...we enjoy it more than he does...what's supposed to be just a speck of light turns out to be a set of eyes...very eerie...I think the magical fly had something to do with this, but I could be wrong...
Gonzo thinks we're nuts..


Remember this house from Cher's blog last October?

We went there! We were nosing around, when this old lady opens the door...she has silver hair in ringlets, a long, flowing skirt, and an apron on...Cher was brave...she said, "Hi, is this a museum? Can we have a look around?"
The weird lady took us through her mad-hatter backyard wonderland thingy...it was fricking surreal...


Cher was being all sneaky trying to snap a photo of this lady...I think it would of helped identify her if she would have mistaken Cher for Gretl and shoved her into the oven...
This is just nuts...she said she did this just cuz she wanted to...
I love that attitude...but what I would've loved more would've been for her to invite us in for tea and cookies...or at least a dip of acid...

This trip was so kickass...Thanks again to Cher and Rob and Crofton and Everett and Gonzo for their friendship...
Gawd, I love these people!!!!

oh...and damn Canadian drivers...my rental car got wrecked...

10 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

That is so freakin' awesome. I am glad you had such a good time. I know rob and Cher kick serious ass!

The pictures are great, I feel like I was there man. Nice job on the fly I was majorly impressed and rob killing the bird?! WTF? haha you cracked me up about the lady with the oven jokes HAHAHA

Glad I wasn't called to post bail!

9:50 PM PDT  
Blogger JM said...

Sounds and looks like you had a lot of FUN!!!

10:07 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Looks like good times, good times indeed! I've passed a similar house in OH, but it was just the yard that had a Snow White theme with Dwarf statues and a Snow White one along with a tree with kinda reminded me of Wizard of Oz instead of SW.

Anyway, glad to see for myself that Cher's still around!

Have a great one! :)

5:11 PM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Wow, what a trip. Hanging out with you must be a trip through Wonderland, itself! But that house is somethin' else. Holy crap. Is that Richard Simmons I see in the window?!?!?!

6:22 AM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Awwww....I'm missin' you too!! :D

1:35 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

I just wanted to stop by and tell you to


GET BENT!!! :) haha just like old times eh?

3:40 PM PDT  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I miss you beyond a LOT!!! You guys look like you had WAY too much fun!!! Wish I could have been there. And hey, what's up with NO KID PICS!!! We haven't seen Everett since his birth pics, you coulda hooked us up... Only teasing, I'm just glad you shared. We miss you and your wonderful sense of humor SO much!!! Hope to see you up and posting more soon, we miss Jinxy too you know!

7:27 AM PDT  
Blogger FU said...

hmmm.. i feel really abandoned since u decided to blog once in a blue moon. BUT I"M GLAD U POSTED.

ur trip looks like lotsafun. i was in england and i'll be posting pics this weekend...

ttyl!
fu

10:34 AM PDT  
Blogger Lana said...

Looks like you had alot of fun.
I met with 5 blogger friend in less then 2 weeks. and next week I met 2 more. This is so much fun.

4:30 AM PDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

you got to see cher???!!!!

that's flippin AWESOME! sounds like it was a great time. and you visited the great richard simmons window shopping display.

SCORE!

9:18 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show