Saturday, September 17, 2005

National Anti-Rice Day

Today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed...You know those days, when you are pissed off first thing in the morning and the first person you see gets it?

I woke up to this mug...on TV, that is...


A picture speaks a thousand words...That is why I am not going to get on my soapbox and preach the million reasons to detest this dreadful creature.

Perhaps a clone?


"Show me your weapon of mass-destruction!"


"I found a fat Cuban in the Oval Office...wanna hide it?"


The ultimate alien...Someone call Immigration!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

Wow, isn't that a little harsh to do to that poor puppy and alien?! Did you see Janet imitate her on SNL?! She is scary, and hopefully won't run for President.

12:05 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

No lie...I feel bad for that puppy now....

If she runs for president, I am moving to Canada...

12:07 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Republicans suck, but submissive Republicans suck worse!


oh, shit...here comes the hatemail...

12:09 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

she looks like Planet of the Apes in that second picture.

So you're gonna go the Alec baldwin route? did he ever move there?

12:16 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

yeah, but he moved there to get away from the psycho ex...and the carnies that were out to get him...

whoah...i used the term carnies....

12:20 PM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

LB, I think it was carnies that initially started our conversations, that led us to the beautiful friendship we have now.

And we owe it all to the carnies.

Condie. Carnie. Close?

12:41 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Bobby...it was the carnies we owe mad thanks to....i cherish every font when i am with you...

we all have a little Carnie inside us...mine is Wilson, cuz i love to eat...

1:20 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

hit me up on IM and i'll tell ya which one is me, glad it worked! were you impressed?

5:13 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show