Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Help! Get Me Outta Here!

Greetings from Bishop, California. 250 miles from civilization.
Bishop is a small town, population 3,775 located 180 miles South of Reno, Nevada. People from Germany and the UK sure love this place, since it is on the way to Yosemite National Park.

Why the hell am I stuck here for a week?

My company happens to have a hotel up here.

What do I do besides run down the halls, throw furniture into the pool and trash rooms rock-star-style?

I train General Managers. Train them to kiss your ass and give you the best rates on Expedia.com.

Here lies a once beautiful view of the mountains. Then along came a blue light special...

And a damn Denny's and KFC....

Bishop's claim to fame?
Hee-haw.






Yes, I took time out of my day to snap this photo of the Mule Days Headquarters....

This place is ass....

7 Comments:

Blogger Design Goddess said...

was that a photo of your boss??? :)

6:59 PM PDT  
Blogger T. Leach said...

You're in the last place terrorists would ever strike. That's not so bad. Enjoy the silence. Or the braying. Or whateverthefuck those jackasses do.

7:05 PM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Damn, we could get a lot of mileage out of this mule thing. Let's ride it 'til it's dead, shall we?!?!?!?

8:18 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

I thought about doing a spell out to you, but I thought by the time I typed in some bigass word you'd be on to a new topic D'oh!

Looks like fun, do you ride the jackass?

9:08 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

D'oh!
I have blog ADD...gotta keep it hot off the press!

I like to Jack my asses..

9:37 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stop assing about and do your work.

9:53 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol..hopefully you survived BIshop.,yes its a shithole but your only visiting dear one..

11:56 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show