Friday, September 16, 2005

Backstreet Boys to Tommy Lee- "Leave our fanbase alone!"


Tempers are flying as Tommy Lee's new song and video, Good Times, hit the airwaves.
This smooth power ballad has the Backstreet Boys in an uproar, stating,

"Tommy Lee, stay away from our fans. We do not need a sixth [Boy]."


The new Tommy Lee video, features a sexy, clean-cut Tommy Lee frolicking around in a crisp, white, linen suit, poolside.

AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys, hostily stated,

"We worked hard to steal the white suit trademark from Boys 2 Men. We refuse to let Tommy steal it from us!"

Nick Carter, the blonde bombshell of the band, stated, "I thought it was bad when Justin and the Girls took us down, but Tommy Lee? I wish he would go back to Shout[ing] at the Devil. He's trying to steal our fans!"


A teary Brian Lutrell said ,

"And I thought we would have to worry about that Ryan Cabrera!"



Boys 2 Men had their popularity hay-day in the late 90s. They were soon snuffed out by newcombers Backstreet Boys who crooned power ballads like "As Long as You Love Me."

Tommy Lee's reps refused to return calls. Boys 2 Men no longer can afford a phone, nonetheless reps.

Ryan Cabrera's rep stated, "Leave Ryan out of this! He is busy trying to steal Clay Aiken's fans."

19 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

motown philly's back again yo!

5:37 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

yeah....B2M's "end of the road" was our prom song. The "preppies" picked it...we wanted "Don't you forget about me" by Simple Minds (otherwise known as "the Breakfast club movie song"

Is it just me, or is it better to watch the President's address on the Spanish channel?

6:10 PM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

heh, have you seen a recent pic of Ryan? Totally different than before.

And thanks for the kisses, the feeling is mutual.

Design Goddess, I would rather watch Battle of the Reality TV stars. And that's saying a lot.

6:11 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

But it's better on the Spanish Channel b/c even though I have a degree in Spanish, I still have NO idea what they're saying that the Prez is saying. They could be telling me that he likes to dress in women's lingerie and I wouldn't be the wiser!

6:38 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

He does, doesnt he? I think he plays dressup with that black boy...whats his name? Condoleeza?

6:39 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

that's great! I laughed out loud! (So don't like the whole lol thing....call me a trend ignorer)

word verif: zlutj - sluty (kinda fits the topic, eh?)

6:47 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I agree...I knew I like you for a reason...
If it is funny, there is no need...


William Hung.

See?

6:49 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

exactly! Great minds...

7:38 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Have you seen my ass?

7:40 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

um...yes???

7:56 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I laughed it off rolling on the floor and can't find it.

7:58 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

oh...isn't that it behind the couch???

8:01 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I think Tommy Lee or Clay Aiken stole it.

8:06 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

more than likely...Clay did it. tommy would only want to smack it! ;)

8:12 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

nice...
Clay would look up, see I'm a chick and run screaming ewww...

8:14 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Bobby...I am currently researching the new and unimproved Ryan Cabrera...Ironically, he was my inspiration for the Ryan blog...
and I forgot him with all the whor-ible photos i found of seacrest out.

8:26 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

Hmm Maybe you can get a picture of Ryan Seacrest on his first date with Clay?

1:20 PM PDT  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Wonder whatever happened to Toni Tone Tony?

2:22 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Clay and Seacrest-out-of-the-closet...

Toni Tone Tony kicks ass! I forgot about them!
If I had no loot, anniversary...let's get down come one lets get down..in my black chevrolet....

that song rules!! thaks, bs!

7:28 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show