Friday, September 16, 2005

Long Beach, I Kiss the Ground I Walk On.

Oh, geez...it feels good to be home...Just got back from my trip to Bishop, CA.
I drove through a killer place, today, a small freeway called the 178...

I saw a river!

I had never seen a river in California until today, except for the gnarly,corpse-infested, man-made Delta up in Ball-Sac-ramento. Today, I saw the Kern River, in the Sequoia National Forest.
INSERT PHOTO HERE.
I tried to upload...it would not take my load...

so nevermind...
With a photo journal all ready to go, I tried to upload a photo of the Long Beach Freeway....that didn't work...
Then tried to upload the photo of the Queen Mary that I took on the way home, no go...

I am so pissed my photos didn't work on this stupid site...

I had a friend come, and come over...get it? come...

Those photos didn't come either.

I am a slave to blog. I find myself getting pissed at something that didn't matter two months ago...
I have found a new love...its called blog. But I still love Long Beach more...

6 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

BTW- next week I will be in San Fran, the ultimate pan handler city...
i will be getting some good photos of the ones that wanna rob me blind...

stay tuned, moneywhores.blogspot.com

and this weekend I am in LA- plenty of ops...can't wait to go to the Rite Aid across the street tomorrow, oh, boy, its gonna be fun!!!

11:57 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO..i got your email girl..made me spit my wine all over my monitor..I want to come down sometime and hang..what kind of music do you like?

12:47 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I hear some love for the blog?
Welcome back from the trailer park.

2:41 AM PDT  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

They'll be coming up with a 'Blogger's Anonomys' for those of us addicted to this before too long.

5:56 AM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

sherri, sign me up for that one.

lb, i have been having picture issues too. argh.

9:06 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

i hope its 25 steps, the more i talk about blogging the more i will need their assistance...
damn pictures...i noticed yours was messed up too...
what if you wanted to add a photo of a red x?

Dusty-i like indi, hard alternative,techno/trance, acid rap. what about you?

9:33 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show