Sunday, September 18, 2005

Justin a la Mode


Justin Timberlake's new clothing line, William Rast, is scheduled to make it's debut in early November. The whole idea spawned after the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction. His name was synonymous with fashion!

The lastest trend in Hollywood is having your own Clothing Line. Look who is doing it!





P.Diddy-Sean John
Gwen Stefani- L.A.M.B.
Nelly- Vokal
Eminem-Shady
Jennifer Lopez- JLO
Eve-Fetish
Chris Kirkpatrick-FuMan Skeeto.

FuMan Skeeto?
Who the hell is Chris Kirkpatrick?

Oh....that dreadlocked guy from N'Sync...
Even though it crashed, you mean he got a clothing line before Justin Timberlake?


That is so wrong.

Hey, celebs! When you feel your career is taking a nosedive, and age is not on your side, start a clothing line company to save the day! Ask Cheryl Tieg and Jacklyn Smith.

Or if you know there really is no way you will get out of has-been hell, ask UPN actress Eve...Someone with a ghetto-fab edge will be happy to find your duds at Ross!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Seahag take me out of this depression. I have never been so bored in all my life. It hasn't stopped raining here at all today!
There are only so many that I can change the tv channel.
Where has everyone gone today? Is it a public holiday in the States today or something?
Tell me something funny.

2:18 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmm maybe I should start a fashion line.

2:20 PM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

The thing that gets me is that the people who start their own clothing lines aren't even usually known for being well dressed.

Oh well, I had to ask someone what G Unit shirts were the other day.

3:22 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hilarious, Bobby...G Unit Shirts...I had to ask how to pronounce Enyce...some lame brand...

I see a lot of Baby Phat at Ross...hmmm...

Hey, Gareth...start a clothing line called Irish I had Style!

4:45 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

Stop fronting you know you want Justin Timberlake geesh!

Gwen is cool
Gareth maybe you can strike a deal with toys r us to call your store
Dorks R Us?!

5:30 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Justin Timberlake can rock my body anytime!

And to think he is banging that broad with bad acne...

5:32 PM PDT  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I had a clothing line called "Jerk off", for whatever reason it didn't catch on.

9:06 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show