Sunday, December 18, 2005

I stole this from at least two people in blogworld...

Act like you care, please...

Here goes...


My name is Melissa. My friends call me Mel.

Childhood ambition: Runway model! And a veterinarian...

Fondest memory: The day I moved to California with a car-full of stuff and a guinea pig named Rodney (this was pre-Jinx!)

Soundtrack: A Chorus Line, Chicago, Monster (by BT, the electronica genius)

Retreat: the beach, and heights...I love heights!

Wildest dreams: to move to New York City!

Proudest moment: Right now, because I have the most killer job...I am a trainer in sales and marketing for a hotel chain...I get to travel about 3 weeks a month...

Biggest challenge: commitment-phobia, letting go of a certain past relationship with someone who stomped my heart...

Alarm clock: I long for the day I no longer need one...

Perfect day: Breakfast at White Castle, a martini lunch, and White Castle for dinner

First job: Orange Julius

Indulgence: Shiraz, shoe shopping, a brand new knitted scarf

Last purchase: Injected $1.00 in washing machine


Favorite movie: Anything with Lindsay Lohan or Charlize Theron

Inspiration: Lucille Ball and Red Skelton

Tag yo-self, beeotch!

11 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Awesome! I had a guinea pig named Mandy - she was white with pink eyes of all things! And I forgot about Chicago,love that! I'm hopin to go see "Chicago" here over the holidays. I loved All That Jazz play I caught a few yrs back.

10:03 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

I freakin love Orange Julius!!

10:10 PM PST  
Blogger Tony Truong said...

hey, thanks for the compliments. art is my life!.. i read some of your posts. very funny stuff; i've added you to my links and will be sure to come back to read more. ciao.

1:15 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Nice...thanks for the link...i have you linked too...

1:31 AM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

We had Guinea pigs at one time..cute but noisy little suckers..LOL...
Been catching up on your last few postings....hahahah, ^5 Gerard !!..

:)

7:13 AM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Yeah...had a guinea pig, but didn't realize until years later that I have a severe allergy to them! Oh and allergies to trees so I always thought it was just the cedar chips I was allergic to when I changed the cage. Ooopsie.

Guess my parents were slacking a little there, eh?

9:59 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally. another aaadult who listed napster dynamite as one of their favorite movies. i felt so alone, and retarded.

11:21 AM PST  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

One of my childhood ambitions was to become a Solid Gold Dancer. Yikes! Thank God that stuff doesn't come true. :D

12:00 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Welcome, Susie!
being retarded is only fun when you have others on the short bus with you!

12:15 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

superspy- i loved that comment somewhere you posted about guinea pigs hearing the frige open...mine would squeal when you crumpled plastic....
he died two years ago on December 13th...since i do not have a yard, i buried him across the street from one of my hotels, on the on-ramp to the 405...
i went back a few days later, and someone dug him up...i think it was a dog, cat, or someone with strange culinary tastes...


Sherri- never lose this dream...

2:09 PM PST  
Blogger DaMasta said...

You had a ginnea pig??? ACk!

I am so tagging myself..

3:05 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show