Monday, December 12, 2005

Look! This Letter Came For Jinx!!!

Dear Jinx,

Remember when you were still a homeless Tom Cat wandering the streets of Long Beach?
Well, I am proud to say you are the father of a son named Saber. After my frolic with you on the beach, I got scooped away by the nice ladies at the Cat Adoption Agency and was given a home.

But that wasn't the life I wanted for me, or my son. So I grabbed the next train, and headed to the place you go after LA has chewed you up and spit you out; New York City.

Walking down Broadway, I was confronted by a nice lady who took me in. A few weeks later, Saber the Cat was born. The SPCA stepped in, and little Saber is living with a nice family- Super Spy Gal's Family

Here is his photo. Please send money and catnip.

Love,

Fluffy

7 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

LB,
What an awesome post!! I wonder what hi-jinks my cat was up to before I adopted him (or vice versa). Hmmm, makes me wonder...

6:55 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Thank you, Michael- its funny, cuz in my neightborhood, I see cats all time that look like Jinxy's litter mates...

6:58 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

LMAOOOOOO....I just informed Saber that he's no longer a bastard cat...he's so excited, he's asking me to help write a letter, he's so nervous his cute little paws are shaking... :-P

7:35 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

shannon- jinx one time had a case of the heebie jeebies...but it was cured with flea repellant...

supersy- check is in the mail...

cupcake-I tried to talk to jinx about it, but he "shut down" like all males... ;)

8:21 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Steph- you are the "You keep me CLOSER to God" mother...

8:34 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

I am confused

9:13 PM PST  
Blogger mkecurler said...

what a sexy pussy!

hahaha!

i'm still not up and running.

I'm dying out here!

hoping to be back in the blogging world by friday...so much to tell and photos to bribe others with ;)

12:50 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show