Monday, December 12, 2005

Welcome to CAT WEEK...

Hi! My name is Tyson...I am tired of Jinx getting all of the attention all the time....look how cute I am! And I wore the santa hat, and I didn't even mind!
I am a lover...I lick and purr all the time...




So I am having my own Dating Game...Please send me photos of your eligible Bachelorette Pets...Gender is not a big deal, as I have a counterpart, named MeanGirl, who will take on the boys...

Please email to Mycatjinx@aol.com
Please send today....
Photos will be posted on Tuesday, and YOU, the general blogger world public, will choose the best one...

(yes, Damasta, Rats are allowed!)

Jinx already has proposals...he has a girlfriend in Torrance, Izzy He doesn't need attention...But I do!

Sincerely,

Tyson the Lovercat

10 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

It's about damn time Tyson got some love, Jinx is so spoiled!

10:32 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Ty knows he is special...I found him at one of my hotels....so he has the nickname, the ____hotel name___ cat...

and no, it isn't Holiday Inn...

hee hee

10:34 PM PST  
Blogger Bat said...

Tyson

My mommy will be sending pics of us so you can decide which one of us you will want to date.

Mews and Purrs,

Susie P.Cat and Chloe P. Cat

4:52 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Goody!!! Can't wait to get photos of Suzy and Chloe!!!!
I bet they're hot!

Love, Tyson

7:10 AM PST  
Blogger DaMasta said...

aCK!

Dear Stooopid Cat,

I'm mean. I'm a bitch. But I like to cuddle. Call me.

-Chibby, the blue hooded rat.

7:27 AM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I'm looking to get rid of a hamster....How does Tyson feel about hamsters...not sure if it's a boy or girl, but I'm sure they taste the same... :-X

8:09 AM PST  
Blogger cher said...

lol! awe. tyson's a doll! he's one lucky kitty to have you!

9:25 AM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I am gone for a bit and I feel like I missed out on so much. Well first off I am glad you are better, and second off, no that doesn't work. You can say first off, but second off sounds really stupid. Secondly, I would love to submit photos of the fat basset for Tyson but Quincy is currently dating my leg so he is unavailable.

12:28 PM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

Hey Jinx I sent you 3 pictures of my Boy, Labyrinth. Pick which ever one you would like.
Tyson kind of looks like my Boy.

2:13 PM PST  
Blogger kris said...

Oh yeah. Bring it.

Will either of these kids do?

Meow!

3:23 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show