Wednesday, November 16, 2005

To LBSEAHAG, With Love...


Check this out! Cher,the most awesome Canadian in the world, sent me a goodie box full of joy from Victoria, BC!
Look! Poutine in a Package! Now I can really tear the kitchen up with some real Poutine! Not the imitation! And Rockets! But we know them as Smarties!
Candy and a toy for the terrors!

Jinx approves of this toy! I think it has poutine-nip inside

Lookie! Little gummy piggies! We can't get these here in the states!
Aero Bars...If you have never had an Aero Bar, you have not been to heaven....You bite into these beauties, and they are full of air pockets...
I literally jumped up and down when I took my first bite...I might melt them and shoot 'em into my vein....

Various favorite movies of my dear Cher...Ghost World!!! And Being John Malkovich, A Problem with Fear, Duets, Comic Book Villians, and High Fidelity! I know what I am gonna be doing this weekend!!!
Nice! A Victoria magnet!
This little piggie magnet is now part of my happy little magnet collection...And a reminder of what I will look like after I eat all these Aero bars...

Check this out! The Ford Fuck-us is no longer a style-cramper, cuz of this neat-o Victoria sticker!

Merci, Cher! J'aime le Canada!!!
Gotta go...gotta go do some shopping for a Californicated Goodie Box!

OH!!! Anfd Cher has a new posting on our other site, Pan Handlers Gone Wild!

28 Comments:

Blogger jamwall said...

these canadians rock!!!!

9:24 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Totally, Jammy...

I so want dual citizenship...
If Cher and Rob do not adopt Phats, I am gonna push to the front of the line...

9:29 PM PST  
Blogger jamwall said...

i would almost consider relocating..

by the way, sorry about the comment tool being down. the mentally unstable people running the comment tool decided they had to knock down their server again!

10:32 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

DAmmit, Jammy...its still not working...

I'm dying over here.

10:35 PM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

LB-You are linked!

Don't try to fight it~Just LET it happen!

10:44 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

You are sooo linked too...sausage linked...

10:49 PM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

OOOHHH...She LINKED MY SAUSAGE!

11:18 PM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

...And I like your nose too!

11:18 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

twolf, u soooo need to AIM me...with your sausage, too...

11:21 PM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Sent an email

11:31 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

cupcake! come on over! i have an aerobar or two with your name on it!!!

11:33 PM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Sheeyoot gurls-I have Aerobars on my bike...........

11:34 PM PST  
Blogger T. Leach said...

Cher is setting an ugly precedent here. In fact, I'm going to send her my address right now.

7:08 AM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Cher ROCKS!

9:27 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I thought it would be the REAL Cher.

If I could turn back time...

9:41 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

T. Leach, can you send me a cold front in that special shape...

shannon-what goodies do you have to send me from PA? hint hint!

9:45 AM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Oh how lucky you are LB! I have never been to our northern neighbors before. I have seen it though from the top of the Magnum at Cedar Point. Perhaps I'll have to take a roadtrip sometime...or a swim once I hit Lake Erie.

10:17 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Design, now is the time...and you can then send me a magnet and more candy...or a coral from the lake...do they have coral in lakes?

11:30 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

nutty, i will send you a hot guy and some breast implants from L.A!

Trade?

11:30 AM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Damn Gurl-You sleep ok?

11:52 AM PST  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Damn! I need a blog friend who will send me goodies. :(

12:37 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Sherri, send me those cookies you made the other day, and we'll talk!

2:04 PM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Lb-Did you ever get any sleep?

2:12 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

you kept me up all night long, baby

2:14 PM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Oh man-i am a BAD BOY!!


I am going rollerblading at the Metrodome now-But i weel be baaacckk!

2:16 PM PST  
Blogger jamwall said...

thanks for filling in Twolf, i was busy looking for butter pumps to help out seahag!

seahag baby, don't worry land 'o lakes is on its way....

2:54 PM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Jamwall...You egt the butter..I'll get the butter spreader!

7:40 PM PST  
Blogger mkecurler said...

we were seperated at birth! I put a canadian flag sticker on my focus wagon in 05 so it says "focus canada"!!!!!!!
now if I could get you to take up the awesome sport of curling....
bwhaaaaaa!

8:03 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show