Friday, November 11, 2005

Dear America West Airlines:

I normally enjoy my flights on your planes. I especially admire how well your pilots can fly with one eye closed after binge-boozing in the airport lounge... Thank goodness the sky doesn't have sidewalks...

But that is not why I am writing...

I had the misfortune, along with the other 145 people on flight 704, (and 1,700 other flights headed East to West between November 1st-15th)
to see the movie Must Love Dogs..

One word. Weak.

The characters were not funny, amusing, nor creative. The stupidest part was when she went on a blind date and it was her dad...

And kissing John Cusak seems to be like frenching a poodle...little mouth, little teeth...gross.

This movie is so lame that I can thank my lucky stars I was not one of the scmucks that actually coughed up moolah to see it at a theatre...But I will save that for the lengthy letter I write to Warner Brothers...

But I am sure you add price into the cost of my flight.

Luckily I have my own headphones, because $5 for a pair of America West ones is a bit pricy...that $5 is better spent on the can of Pringles you sell when the complimentary 3 peanuts are "just not enough"...


Just wanted to say, Thank you, for ruining my flight...

Sincerely,

The LBseahag
seat 25F.

13 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

heh heh...i hear that movie sucks so bad, they might as well have had diane lane in it...

10:17 PM PST  
Blogger cher said...

oooo. diane lang. i hate her. sometimes i think about her for no reason and my right eye starts twitching.

you should send that letter. i mean...why not? they're just going to ignore it anyway. but it might make someones day!

10:33 PM PST  
Blogger Bobby said...

must love boredom. or must love self torture.

you may get a 50 dollar voucher, the only thing that the airlines seem to compensate with anymore.

1:09 AM PST  
Blogger T. Leach said...

Diane Lang I've never heard of her. But Diane Lane ... Man, she's hot. And, she loves dogs. What a catch.

The worst plane movie I've ever seen was called "Wedding Date" with Debra Messing and Clive Owen. Luckily, I, too, had my own headphones.

5:50 AM PST  
Blogger Bat said...

Came out of early blog retirement, new blog ----- kisses - the batgirl

6:36 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

nice icon, batty...congrats on your return, phats clued me in to the event...

wedding date did suck...i was a yutz to actually watch that one and pay for it...

bobby, can i have your voucher from recently? thats $100 closer to getting to a white castle..

cher, u know who else does that to me? salma hyak...i cant stand her uppity ass...and that lame movie with her and matthew perry...and dont get me started on him!!!

7:21 AM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I hate being held captive in an aluminum tube at 30,000 feet and then being force fed bad cinema. Suckx.
By the way, Try my HNT picture again; you might see better if you click on it.

7:24 AM PST  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Don't get me started with planes. I almost died five times in three flights to and fro Florida for my hurrication.

8:34 AM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Well, lbseahag, I think this is going to be our first fight. I liked Must Love Dogs. And I am with Mr. Leach about Diane Lane's hotness. I still remember her from Kenny Roger's cinematic bomb called Six Pack.

8:45 AM PST  
Blogger cher said...

ok, i'm confused. i'm talking about the chick who dated sam for years on cheers. not rebecca. the other one. the blonde. the mother in irreconsilable differences. THAT'S who I mean. OH! FOR CRYING IN THE SINK!!! I'm thinking of freakin' Shelly Long!!! Never mind! I'm so dumb sometimes
(or easily confused as I prefer to be called)

10:45 AM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

do they play the song "who let the dogs out" I have not seen this movie drats!

I usually put my headphones on and sleep on planes

11:47 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

shife, all is well, since you mentioned six pack...kenny rogers is the bomb...that movie was awesome...actually, my friend el jorge curiouso was one who really loved it back in the day...another good one is Dutch...gotta love Ed O'neil...

12:33 PM PST  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

3 peanuts? Well, I feel jipped. The last time I flew I got an empty bag and half a dixie cup full of deflated sprite! :D

5:40 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show