Monday, November 14, 2005

She's My Cherry Pie

Would I be weird if I went down to Glamour Shots and ask them to make me into a member of the late 80s hair-band Vixen?
I know its a little late, but better than never...


I feel a project coming on...Groupie Central:


Here are all the products needed to turn this beach girl into a 80s whore...:
I don't know...that nose sucks!


Let's concentrate on the positive...you always wear brick red nail polish...this is hot pink, sister...Peter Loran from Trixter loves Pink Nail Polish...I know...he said so in his fan letter...so does Slaugther and Warrant...
I know I have some lurkers out there that know me in real life...You will never see me like this again...so savor it...Showing my tattoo...wow...but that nose...You hated the nose then, where you got invited backstage at the Slaughter Show in 1992...you hate it now... Curling those bangs under was the best thing in the world...getting 'em perfectly under...hot...
I used to get laid a lot in the day...now I know why...and now I don't...maybe it s cuz this look went away...plus the White Castle turned me into a Cow...
That was my weak attempt at air guitar...I think if I has an acid washed denim I would've done better...Ride that frige...you are going on stage in three minutes!


There you have it...I am so over this...it was hot for a second..I am going back to being the dorky nada I was before...with my bigass nose...

19 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

OH MY GOD! I feel like I have gotten into a time machine and I am right back in the 80's! This is "totally awesome!" I think you need to start your own band with this look hahaha! Tyson, Jinx, and MeanGirl could be your back ups. Give new meaning to the pussycat dolls!

9:50 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Don't you wish your gf was a freak lik me???doncha!!!

bobi...email me...i wanna hump your leg...

9:52 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

OMG...that was hysterical!!

You look awesome !!!...How long did it take you to wash all that stuff out of your hair? LOL

7:43 AM PST  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I had big hair in the 80s, too. But not because I had an 80 oz bottle of Rave, but because I just naturally had Big Curly Mexican Girl Hair.


Ps - I would eat candy off your nose.

8:05 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

ha hahahahahah....u guys all crack me up....thank you...trust me, it was a big effort to do something this sleazy...

THe conclusion to this project is that...i hate hairspray!

and i broke out all over my chin from the spackling i did with coverup...(its easier to look good at age 19 than 32!)

8:19 AM PST  
Blogger Bat said...

You look hot woman!!!! We should start our own 80's hard rock band --- I'll play the guitar or something.

9:43 AM PST  
Blogger Andraste said...

I had a roommate in college who looked JUST LIKE you do here. She was Puerto Rican, (taught me how to threaten people's lives in Spanish, cool.)...man, she was tough as nails, dated big, dumb metal guys with no vocabulary, but huge hair. We never agreed in matters of musical taste, but what a blast she was...

10:52 AM PST  
Blogger cher said...

ok....back the fridge up!! you have waaay more magnets than you showed me.

you truly are a work of art. i think you look sexy. slutty, yes, but definately sexy. i'd kill for your lips

11:19 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Cher, I will trade you my lips for your nose!

12:03 PM PST  
Blogger jamwall said...

there are just not many glamor shots out three involving household appliances, sorry seahag!

12:26 PM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

My son (4) asked who's that pretty girl. Awww.

1:09 PM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You are a Aqua Net rock goddess. Schwing!!

2:35 PM PST  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes! Does this bring back memories!! I had hair so high I was known for my big hair! LOL

3:22 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

jamwall-i straddled an icecream maker once...and no one paid me..

babyjewels, is your son hot? oh, wait...he's like four..nevermind...is he hot?

cupcake-never underestimate the power of a small nose...i have had this honker all my life...it is no picnic!

shife, will u be my agent? you are the best resource i've got for hairbands..

sherri- can you believe we did this daily? i was so tired doing this once! wonder if it will make a comeback?

3:50 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Andrasta- that girl was my friend too...

and kelly bundy...she wa smy idol...

4:04 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Sweet hair LB! Although the acid-wash denim would have complemented the hair wonderfully. I never quite had the big hair of the 80's, just the big bangs. My sis however, was a total fluff chick! Guess that's the difference between being born in 1970 and being born in 1975.

Hope you don't have to shave your head to get all the hair products out!

4:42 PM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I love it all. You crazy vixen!!!

5:15 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

It made my head itch...but it killed all the creapy crawlies!

i grew up in denver, and went to a predominintly hispanic high school (yes, i am, and nooo i am not asian, dammit) and we were known as Denver Bangs...
big bangs, and crusty bangs...with crusty bangs...

5:29 PM PST  
Blogger duff said...

so, how much shampoo did you have to use to de-aqua net your hair? 1 bottle? two?

7:23 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show