Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ashlee, You Ain't the Big Mac...

Okay...this might be old news, but I cannot let it slip by...
Ashlee Simpson Lovin' It
According to US Weekly, she was saying the following stuff:

"Bitch, stop talking to me. I bet everyone behind me would kiss my feet,"

After the manager is called...

"I am not a mean person. I am a nice person. I bet you $5 million your manager will let me do what I want!"

Then she says...

"F-- you!"

When a customer refuses to kiss her feet...Smat guy...

And according to her rep...
"She had a great night out with friends and wanted to finish it off with a Happy Meal."

Was that served with a side of acid reflux?
Did she dance a hoe-down jig with this Happy Meal?


Come on, they need to just say, yes, her ass was plowed. We've all been there...but tiptoeing around all of her fiascos make it even more ridiculous...





More than ever, I want to see this petition move forward...Ashlee-Ectomy

18 Comments:

Blogger Calzone said...

I would so totally kiss her feet

10:18 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Won't Ashley and Scary Kate get jealous?

I hear they're waiting for you at Arby's...

10:20 AM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

Ashley Simpson scares me, she was the bad egg of the family. It must be hard to have a sister that is beautiful and can sing haha!

Acid Reflux LOVED THAT!

10:33 AM PST  
Blogger Bobby said...

poor, poor girl.

even more so, poor, poor, us.

11:28 AM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I think she got McDonalds and Burger King confused....if she would have went to BK she could have gotten a paper crown and been QUEEN FOR A DAY !!

11:30 AM PST  
Blogger jamwall said...

was there ever any talent in this family???

12:00 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

superspy-that is a whopper of comment...i laughed my ass off..

mae- maybe jessica's pro-activ should be used to remove the grease....

jamwall- the dad joe is good at big pimpin'

12:07 PM PST  
Blogger cher said...

Poor Ashley. SHe sucks ass and doesn't have a friggn'CLUE!

12:59 PM PST  
Blogger cher said...

what doesn't scare phats? that's a better question.

2:58 PM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

Oh She's a charmer alright.

3:30 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

I am scared of fish, deathly scared!

8:17 PM PST  
Blogger FU said...

i could care less about ashleeeeeeeee

why does she spell it like that?

anywho..

i am very proud of u for using a canadian new clip.. CTV's E-Talk Daily... our version of Entertainment Tonight.

:)

9:02 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

fu, that is cuz i am an honorary citizen of canada now...ask cher!

steph- my thoughts exactly...want some special sauce, too?

9:17 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

There is television in Canada? I thought they were like amish? hahaha

9:42 PM PST  
Blogger LloydChristmas69 said...

Lloyd, too, hates Ashlee Simpson, as she never replies to my witty letters.

I think we can all relate to her situation. I mean, who here hasn't been a lip-syncking whore in need of a Big Mac at some point in their life?

I know I've done some crazy shit over the years to earn a meal here and there.

Lloyd bets you all $5 million you'd kiss my feet for a large order of fries and a helping of my cool.

10:48 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

lloyd, i am on my knees, baby...

you make me wanna la la

10:52 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

not to make you ALL jealous, but a radio station here is bringing (or brought) her in for a concert.

Can you say "bleeding ears??!!"

10:00 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

poor Ohio...

i would rather listen to Milli Vanilli, if I am gonna hear lip syncing at its finest...

12:24 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show