Saturday, October 22, 2005

LBseahag's Movie Review


Thank you, Damasta!
Damasta saw the movie The 40-Year Old Virgin on opening weekend back in
August. She highly recommended it...
It took me til October 22nd to see it...

Stupid me...Always trust people in your life that are funny themselves...



This movie was flipping hilarious!
Luckily it was playing at an AMC theatre still, and not one of those scary $3 flick SuperSaver places.

The movie is funny from the get-go; A part early on that grabbed me was when Andy, the virgin, was playing poker with his co-workers. They were all sharing experiences about the craziest sex they had...Andy, trying to bluff them, talks about a chick's tits...and they start quizzing him...asking Andy to decribe the tits..and the co-worker says, "did she have bumpy nipples, where a blind man reads braille? We call them the Stevie Wonders..."

Guess you had to be there...but if you have seen it, you are laughing right now...

And for you girls that love a Love Story...it has one...and damn, Mimi Rogers is looking hot!

And Paul Rudd, you may know him as Dixie Carter's son on Designing Women and the movie before Reese Witherspoon made it big, Overnight Delivery (which is a great movie) is damn hot!!!!!

So in closing...If a friend or a neighbor who kind of sucks and has something you can't quite put your finger on tells you to see the movie, "Guess Who", run...

But when someone who kicks ass tells you to see a movie like "The 40-Year Old Virgin", run...to the theatre...

Here are my movie picks, since I kick ass:
1)The 40-Year Old Virgin
2)Waiting
3)Saved!
4)The Life Aquatic (gotta be really sharp for this one)
5)Bad Santa
6)Super Troopers
7)of course, Napoleon Dynamite...sweet!

5 Comments:

Blogger babyjewels said...

Okay, I'm sold. I'll netflix it as soon as it's available. as for your list of 7 the only two I've seen are Saved and Life. I enjoyed Life, but absolutely LOVED saved. As for Waiting - I have got to see this movie. In the preview, when they all go to sing to the table with the over the top enthausiasm - that is so me working at Ruby Tuesday. Good times!

3:49 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

that was hilarious!

I loved the part when they went to date-a-polooza...Gina scared me!

8:36 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

that was hilarious!

I loved the part when they went to date-a-polooza...Gina scared me!

8:37 AM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I am glad you finally went and saw this cinematic treat. It is an awesome movie. It will be coming home with me as soon as it comes out on DVD.
I still need to see Waiting, but Mrs. Shife is dragging her feet on this one. She doesn't think we will ever eat out again after watching it.

11:21 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

See waiting....trust me...

7:46 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show