Thursday, October 20, 2005

Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck...

This morning started out with me getting rammed hard from behind...and not in a good way...

By a big black Dodge Ram in Orange County. Come on, why the hell does someone who lives in a city need a big ol shite-kicker truck?
Anthony D. from Cypress, California, get bent!

So while I am planning my attack for the insurance company this evening,
please stop by my other venture-
Cher, my favorite blogger, and I have Panhandlers Gone Wild Site. A cornocopia of West Coast Bi-National gnar-dog losers who take from us working schmucks...

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger mkecurler said...

Good luck with that.
bad drivers suck!

8:18 PM PDT  
Blogger cher said...

awe...that made me night.
not the part about you getting rammed. are you ok? any injuries? all i can say is get a lawyer right away. go. right now. pick up the phone. don't even talk to the insurance people. i got a lawyer for the car accident i was in and i tell you it was the best thing i ever did.

8:44 PM PDT  
Blogger babyjewels said...

You and Cher are onto something. Enjoyed the link.

9:01 PM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

And that picture of Harry Yak made my naughty bits tingle a little.

9:20 AM PDT  
Blogger Bat said...

hahah you quoted a Prong song --- You rock :-)

Im glad someelse has listened to them.

11:11 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show