Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Delayed Theft

I have stolen this from all of blogworld...but I am in a blog slump today...so here goes..This is where you google each word under images and see what comes up....

Where I grew up:Denver


Where I live: Long Beach


Name: Melissa (I can't stand this teenage witch!)




Grandma's name: Faye (WTF???)

Preferred name: Mel
(what is this Asian theme???)




Fave drink: Skyy and Sobe




Fave food:Doritos







Fave Sound: Crow



Fave Scent: Fendi Perfume (tres retro)




Fave song: Badfish by Sublime






Gawd, I'm a narcissist...

8 Comments:

Blogger Skiingred said...

Bad experience with Fendi in college... I broke my roommate's bottle - I was putting stuff away in a high cupboard, and something fell... anyway - this was after Christmas break. I told her I'd replace it then (afterall, had $$then) she said " no don't worry about it..." well around Easter the crazy girl wanted me to buy it -- of course I had no cashola by then!

But it does smell good!

7:10 PM PDT  
Blogger cher said...

that's my fav sublime song too!
rob likes the zesty cheese doritos. they make his breath smell like feet

8:37 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

nice...thats why you need the fruity taste of Skyy and Sobe to wash down the nacho mamma breath...

Skii, what a bad friend...you should've broken more...
thats how the scent got to be my fave...a time in my life, circa 98, I bought it and had a great time that year...so its all about nostalgia....then in 99, or so, when I met E-go, the first thing he said, was, "You smell like my mother,"
but I know better...she wears Opium....

9:08 PM PDT  
Blogger j merlino said...

denver rocks...

skyy mixes good with everything

5:16 AM PDT  
Blogger cher said...

i think i will call you mel from now on. truthfully i always feel weird calling you seahag

12:07 PM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I have nothing substantial or witty to add but I just enjoy the sound of my own fingers typing.

3:01 PM PDT  
Blogger duff said...

i could totally go for some doritoes right now.

and wouldn't you know it? there are none in the entire house.

dammit

9:17 PM PDT  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I love doritos!! My favorite!!

4:21 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show