Friday, October 21, 2005

The "Marry Me" Weekend....


I am cleaning the shit out of my apartment this weekend, cuz E-go is coming over for nine days to cat sit and cause mayhem here in Long Beach.

I realized my cheap ass marries shit...

We are not talking Kool-aid...like the 1/4 inch of grape and the new 2 quarts of Cherry...

We are talking shampoo, comditioner, mustard....anything...


Here is a sample...more to come...

Lavender shampoo marries Paul Mitchell

You know you do it too...

This got me thinking....

Something's missing here...



Ahhh....that's more like it...One happy family....Colgate, Colgate, and Pet Dentalâ„¢ Cat Toothpaste...

Hmm...
I wonder if the taste of cat toothpaste will send me into a growling,claws-out tizzy like it does to Jinx and the gang?

It can't be that bad... It glides out of the tube so smoothly...like marshmallow cream....Thank God I have teeth...This is gonna be quite an experience...I even salivated a little... The tube says,WITH FLOURIDE, CATS LOVE IT....

goody!

Mmmmm...There's a party in my mouth, and Sorbitol, Sodium Carrageenan, and Yellow Nos. 5, 6 and 7 are invited!


It tasted like a bubblegum trainwreck...with grit...
Parting was sweet sorrow, as I spit it out....


The verdict?
T.Leach was right... Colgate is shit...give me the Pet Dentalâ„¢ Cat Toothpaste...

Damn, I wish I had fangs or at least a snaggletooth...


9 Comments:

Blogger DaMasta said...

ha! i have suave coconut shampoo and pantene pro v conditioner.

i win.

6:46 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

can you clean my place next?

Damasta you're turning me on grrrrrrrowl!

9:54 PM PDT  
Blogger cher said...

and what a beautiful veil. it must have been a real tear jerker of a ceremony.

but seriously, stop telling us you get injured if you don't have any follow through. were you hurt? are you ok? any damage to your vehicle? you just throw this stuff out there and leave us hanging. it's not fair. where's the love?

10:11 PM PDT  
Blogger FU said...

FU marries Seahag...

;)

10:35 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

FU....I do!!!!


Sorry, Cher...
My neck got a little sore, but no biggie...no major car damage....but i had a few shitty days this week, so my creative flair got axed...
but im back!
thank you for your concern, pumpkin...

10:57 AM PDT  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

If my Aveda shampoo marries my Aveda conditioner....would that be considered incest???

11:13 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I think so...

I hear that produces Pert Plus...

12:14 PM PDT  
Blogger DaMasta said...

phats, i turn myself on, woof woof...

1:01 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

damasta,your coconut pantene idea is gonna make u a millioniare...

1:04 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show