Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Real Reason San Francisco Makes Me Hostile

Thanks a lot, Design Goddess, for pointing this out...How could we forget?

This is the real reason to detest San Francisco.


There is so much to hate about this show...where do I start?


Joey-A loser-dork of a guy who cannot get through one episode without talking like Yogi Bear...Is it true, or urban legend that Alanis Morrisette wrote "You Outta Know" about him? Apparently someone was a fan...

Uncle Jesse-This slacker is the King of Mullets...Have Mercy!
Michelle- Nothing, I mean nothing, makes me more hostile than hearing stupid Michelle say crap like, "You got it, dude." It ain't cute. It's retarded.

DJ-This is the only 11 year old I know who wears more makeup than a French whore and she dates boys!
Steph-she could've been killed off and no one would care. Whiny little over-bited-lisp kid...
Danny-Hated his stupid "Honey jokes" on America's Funniest Home Videos...
Kimmy Gibbler-This whore is the only good thing to come out of this show
Becky-This bitch married a slacker, but is totally oh-so-successful as a news anchor woman...I hate her...
Ratings are down? Let's add triplets! or where they twins?



There. I feel better getting this off my chest...
"You got it, dude..."

17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG there is only one thing more scary than that last pic of you and that is the sight of an Olsen!
They can keep the Golden Gate Bridge. No one else should ever want it.

10:05 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I knew u would love that one....

mmmmmmm....ass....

4:02 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

Ahh I can't help it, I must sing!

"whatever happened to predictably the milkman the paperboy the evening tv you miss your old familiar friends waiting just around the bend everywhere you look (everywhere you look) there's a heart (there's a heart) a hand to hold on to everywhere you look (everywhere you look) there's a place of somebody who needs you when your lost out there and your all alone your ride is waiting to carry you home everywhere you look"

However I must say DJ grew up to be a total HOTTIE! :) MM MM candace cameron.
I am waiting for the reunion personally.

4:57 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

That ass to suck is now available for you, Phats....left or right cheek? perhaps the starfish?

5:01 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

This flaming idiot woke me up about 30 minutes with all the noises of hell ringing in my ears!

5:07 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

LOL!!
WATCH IT LEPRECHAUN LENNY!

5:07 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you push me. This leprechaun is in a fowl mood and will rip your head off at any time once he has had his lucky charms. You have been warned!

5:10 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

Hmm I am in a pretty bad mood too because my beloved boilers lost :( although i won't cross you considering you're like a black belt, unless you made that up? I will just toss you in a kiddie pool and watch you freak HAH!

5:11 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

No I don't make stuff up. Be afraid dork. These are your last breathing moments. Ha Boilers lost. Boo hoo, j/k. Boiler up or is it .... up the boilers?!

5:14 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seahag are you there?

5:15 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

Seahag,
Kick him off your blog! I know you can kick his ass. haha

5:15 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

What?!!!? Did I start this - nooooo.Did i want to be woke up - nooooo. Am I worried - um yesssss, lol.

5:18 PM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

Full House was so insipid (I love that word, and hardly ever get to use it), that I couldn't even watch it as a kid.

And yes, Alannis really did write that song about him. Which is sad about her. Did you know she is engaged to the Van Wilder guy, Ryan something? I was so sure he was gay....

Ok, I wasn't sure, just hoping...

5:18 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

GET OUT! BOTH OF YOU! ISN'T THERE SOME DUMBASS' LOUNGE ON BLOGSPOT THAT YOU TWO FOOLS CAN LOITER IN?

BUTT BUDDIES....

5:19 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

HA ouch is that because I think your cat is ugly?

Alanis, anyone see that funny Mad TV sketch where they spoofed the video where Alanis is Naked? Funny shit

5:23 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Ryan Reynolds pisses me off...

Then again, she does have a big mouth....

BUT WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU DO YOU GO FROM A CHINLESS DORK TO RYAN REYNOLDS?

THATS LIKE ME GOING FOR JESSE METCALFE AFTER CARROTTOP....

IM PISSED NOW....

5:25 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

I never thought I'd see the day when someone would mention Carrottop AND Full-house in the same post! Both suck big ass!

BTW LB, I didn't realize I was waking a sleeping giant when I mentioned Full House before. I'll try to be more careful with what I say on here! :)

10:37 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show