Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I LEFT MY HEART, I MEAN SHOPPING CART IN SAN FRANCISCO


Greetings from San Francisco. I cannot wait to get the hell out of here.


No one bathes in San Francisco. Not even the people who have jobs. Apparently it is not artistic to be clean.

Fricking Homeless-Chic...


Today God made it rain in San Francisco... because all the citizens need a bath. It rained hard. 2-million-people-hard.

There is so much dirt in San Francisco that if they planted a potato, it would spawn a harvest big enough to make McDonald's french fries worldwide for a decade. Ending world hunger.
I'm lovin' it.


Forget Los Angeles' 909-951...this is the Valley of the Dirt People...

Here are some photos. They kinda suck because it costs $25 an hour to park here. So I either snapped them from the car or got yelled at for parking in driveways.

Yes, $25 an hour. No wonder why people are homeless.



ATTENTION ALL NORTHERN CALIFORNIA DRIVERS- GET BENT! YOU FRICKING DRIVE TOO SLOW ON THE FREEWAYS,RIDE YOUR BRAKES, AND HONK FOR NO REASON. SO WHAT IF I CUT YOU OFF. HONKING IS NOT NECESSARY. I KNOW WHAT I DID. GET OVER IT.

[sigh]I detest this place. Still no cities compare to Los Angeles and New York City. Maybe Toronto, but screw Canada..

Well, I'm off to take a shower. God willing.

12 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, poor you!! Yikes! I can't stand hygene issues, that is just so nasty.

8:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Note to self, put San Francisco on the list of cities to avoid.

8:21 AM PDT  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I don't know what you're talkng about, it looks beautiful to me and PLUS you have all of those wonderful hippys and.......LOL! I can't do it! I can't say all that crap with a straight face.

I hear Alcatraz is cool, and probably the cleanest place out there from what you've said.

9:30 AM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

Hmm try Kokomo, Indiana I am sure it will blow NY and LA out of the water, just follow the smell of cow shit, and take a left at the stacks of hey and you'll be here. We can go cow tipping

11:05 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Help!
Save me!!!!

cupcake, thank goodness u feel that way...and that it is still fresh in your mind since u were out here last month...

from one Los Angelen to another!!!

11:43 AM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

I went to SF twice this year, the first time I fell in love with it, and the second trip, the one I call the "sanity check", I didn't like it so much.

I don't want to move there anymore. After the first visit I did, but the second cleared it all up for me.

It was fun to visit though. Sorry you're not having fun.

You can get plenty of pics for the hobo blog tho. Not much of a challenge in SF.

12:39 PM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Wow, you should write a travel book! But really...it's great to get the inside scoop, because I always thought it was a "great" place to visit! Maybe it's just hard cuz you're a silverback.

12:46 PM PDT  
Blogger DaMasta said...

fucking hills. i hate fucking hills. i hate hilly towns. they aren't pretty like mountains. they are hills for christs sakes. fucking hills.

2:54 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

wow! My whole "Full House" image of San Fran is now blown! *sniff, sniff* Poor Michelle had to grow up in such a dirty city....and it was on ABC no less!!

7:33 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hilarious!!!!

that is how those twin scanks turned into bag ladies...

and that stupid uncle who did impressions...(the one You Outta Know by Alanis was written for)

7:42 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

is that also how the one got an eating disorder??? Was it too filthy for her to eat there? :)

8:15 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww... you made San Francisco cry.

*hugs it*

3:04 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show