Thursday, September 22, 2005

Boredom and Screwed Blogspot Has Driven Me to This...

Here I am, jumping on the blogger bandwagon!!!


Seven things I plan to do before I die:
-Become fluent in French
-Marry someone in Vegas after knowing him 10 minutes
-Divorce him 24 hours later
-Own an boat
-Make peace with my estranged sister
-Quit smoking cigarettes
-Own a big black poodle


Seven things I can do:
-Talk smack about almost anything
-Buy my dream car, a Volvo S60
-Move on
-Memorize useless information
-Imitations of Sylvester the Cat, Daffy Duck, and Cartman
-Drive a stick shift
-Enjoy my own company

Seven things I cannot do:
-Play the role of helpless female/damsel in distress
-Watch Will and Grace, Friends, or Mad About You
-Dwell on the would've beens/could've beens
-Speak Spanish
-Overcome my addiction to tabloids
-Drive without cursing at people
-Live outside of California

Seven things that attract me to another person:
Quick wit
Perception
Bluntness
Polititally Incorrect-ness
Free-spirited
Sarcasm
Knowledge of pop culture

Seven things I say most often:
Get Bent
Serious...
That's weak
Oh-ok
Yes
No lie...
That's jacked up.



Seven celebrity crushes:
Beck
Brandon Boyd
Mya
Ryan Duhamel
Talan from Laguna Beach
Scott Weiland from Velvet Revolver/STP
Angelina Jolie

Seven favorite songs:
All Mixed Up- 311
Badfish- Sublime
Butterfly-Crazytown
Come Into My Dreams-Foggy
You Make Lovin' Fun- Fleetwood Mac
Summer Breeze- Seals and Croft
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'-Michael Jackson

15 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

I see you want to do the britney spears/jason alexander wedding divorce plan? Mya = H O T HOT!!! I have not heard a single one of those songs, and YOU ARE FUNNY DAMN IT! DING

BTW get bent, is my favorite saying of all time

12:01 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I am going to trademark "get bent" so you can't use it anymore...
then again, every time i say it now, i think of you...

now i know how paris feels since everyone played out "thats hot"

12:04 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sylvester, Daffy and Cartman - those must be wicked!!
"enjoy my own company" ..... hmmmm.
You are definately a Cali chick through and through.
"Move on" - to what??

2:20 AM PDT  
Blogger T. Leach said...

I think appearing on the pages of "Oui" Magazine is a more realistic goal, don't you?

La cravat de Jean Paul es dans la maison -- Bonne anne!

6:32 AM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

Paris played out "that's hot" before anyone else ever touched it.

However, I hear it's making a comeback.

6:48 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

T. Leach, tu est tres amusant, mon ami...

Nutter, u have good taste...unfortunately it didnt rub off on phats...

gareth-sufferin' succatash!!!

Bobby- what ever happened to the phrase low-phat?

austinizer-can't wait to read your friday list....

8:18 AM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I think a level of hell for some people would be being forced to watch Paul Reiser TV shows like Mad About You and My Two Dads forever.

8:21 AM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Sweet, thanks for the link. I don't know if should feel insulted or honored that I am ND's brother. But hey I will take the love anyway I can get it. Yes, I enjoyed Andraste's blog. I am going to swing by there often.

8:29 AM PDT  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Why is it that I am NEVER on the Celebrity Crushes list?

Dude, that's jacked up.

8:34 AM PDT  
Blogger Father of 3 said...

I'm with ya on a bunch of these...Summer Breeze for sure... beautiful harmonies. Oh, yeah, and Anglina Jolie, too! And I, too use "Get Bent!...thought that was a Long Island thing, but I guess not!

1:24 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

That is a BART SIMPSON thing not a Long Island thing, geesh New Yorkers, think everything revolves around them geesh haha :)

3:24 PM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Ooh, you are an enigma: a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, rolled in silverback fur.

4:21 PM PDT  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, I agree, 'Summer Breeze' is an excellent song. Thanks to you, I now have it running through my mind. I'll have to go pop in the CD. :)

4:25 PM PDT  
Blogger EE said...

Angelina Jolie is hot(I know someone near and dear to my heart that looks identical to her). So is Talan.

That was a lot of fun to read! =)

4:46 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

I dig MJ's songs of the 80's....PYT was a good one too! He rocked back when he was cool....and "normal" then he became "BAD!"

10:44 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show