Friday, September 02, 2005

Dear Skyy Vodka

Dear Skyy Vodka,
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to black out a few weeks ago at my boss' 70th birthday party. I had so much fun, that I plan to do it all again this long weekend.
I am currently seeking an endorsement. I am a hot comodity in the party sector, and I feel I can represent your fine company with dignity and pride.

You had me at "Here's your Skyy and Sobe."

Sincerely,
LBseaHag



Here are a few photos to see the progression of drunkeness...
I am on the left...
a few more drinks... and..........


WHAT HAPPENED?

We get back to the hotel, and they decide to draw me eyebrows and a moustache. I think there is an actual term, and even a website, dedicated to drunkards getting drawn on and put in uncompromising poses. If you know what it is, please share. It happened to Lance Bass, remember? He was sitting there drunk, minding his own business, when a friend snapped a photo that looked like he was giving a BJ...

That is so wrong...I bet that's why Russia didn't put him in space...Vat Lance Bass eess a vol-smoker!

To be perfectly honest, I would rather be caught with a moustache and fangs painted on than that dreadful Von Dutch shirt!

The next day...AKA the worst hangover in the history of man...



Have a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey thanks for leaving a message on my post. Much appreciated. I will look at your blog from now on. So no pressure, lol.

2:40 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Passed-out silence is the new "yes"

9:38 AM PDT  
Blogger frangoangolana said...

i'm lucky to be a stable drunk, whatever that is...

10:18 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Never had your eyebrows shaved off?

10:21 AM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

Love that last pic, it's hot.

And I know no one will believe this, but the word verifier says gudsky.

Good Sky. (So it doesn't know how to spell it, still pretty impressive.)

11:03 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Thanks, Bobby...I will continue my journey as a modern drunkard with more photos to come...


I had a word verifier today that spelled hvuaqwef.
Is looks nasty.

11:07 AM PDT  
Blogger DaMasta said...

hvuaqwef = have a qwef.

Which is French for pounani, I think.

1:44 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

is a quef the same as a queef?
do people actually use that word anymore?

1:57 PM PDT  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I use the word pussy. But then strays ended up at my door. So I quit using that word.

2:06 PM PDT  
Blogger Jorge said...

That was awesome.
No one has ever dared to do anything to me while drunk.

I will never know your pain.

Jorge

10:06 AM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

It was fun reading this again!

6:43 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show