Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Jinx's Guide to Dating-Los Angeles Style


I hate going out on a date when the guy flirts with the waitress.
This is the biggest pet peeve in life for me. Why, you ask? I don't know. I think it is because you can't really walk off. It's very awkward. In my opinion, this is the RUDEST FORM OF MANNERISM A MAN CAN DISPLAY.

Does anyone agree with me? If a guy doesn't make you feel like the most important girl, time to get rid of him.

NEXT: A guy without Moolah is a bad thing. Rob a bank. Return something you shoplifted. I don't care what you did to get the money, just make sure you have some!

HEY, JEALOUSY. A guy who thinks you are sleeping with the world. Sure, I am, but that is none of your concern. Just be gone by 7PM, I have a gentleman caller coming over.

EX-GIRLFRIENDS. We all have an EX, and I am sure I probably slept with yours at one point or another. I do not care to hear about what you used to do together, and how evil she was to slash your tires or boil your rabbit.

DON'T BRAG ABOUT THE PAST Okay, so you used to drive a Beemer. You Used to own a place on the beach. You used to be the CFO of a dot.com company. You aren't now. Get over it.











And always remember the Foo Fighter Lyrics- "Done, done and I'm on to the next one."

4 Comments:

Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

it's not my fault the waitress is so much hotter than you.

11:19 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

She does kinda look like Eva Longoria...

wonder if she is bull-legged...

11:30 AM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

hey there
Nice blog really funny actually. Thanks for the entertainment

11:48 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Who told?

6:54 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show