Monday, August 29, 2005

Another Reason to Be Pissed at Canada





Canadians don't play fair, they play stash.

Does this pizza look yummy to you? Are you salivating?
These four ladies look like they're are having a blast, don't they?

Too bad for you, this is from Pizza Pizza, a popular pizza
chain in Ontario. For someone like me who is allegric to tomatoes, this
place is key, since they have at least three sauces sans tomatoes. They also serve chicken crunchers and trans-fat free fries. Save the trans-fat for some other meal!

I ate here every day I was out there. I am now having withdrawls. The other day I was going through my wallet and found a Pizza Pizza gamepiece in which I won a free slice.
A lot of good that does me. I logged onto the site, and emailed the president of Pizza Pizza to let him know there is a market here in socal. No response.
Eating Pizza Hut is like giving a starving dog a rubber bone. Sans trans-fat.
Damn you, Canada!

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your site and do you want me to send the pizza fedex or by snailmail?

1:06 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Wonder if you can get a spam pizza in Canada?

1:19 PM PDT  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

You're allergic to tomatoes? that's hilarious!

1:23 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I think it's the tomatoes imported from Canada that got me all allergic...

1:27 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Oh, shit..the Nazis are in my blog. and in Yosemite! See that?

1:41 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to attract a lot of the pork shoulder-type loonies. See, I am not so bad-at least I taste like chicken.

2:37 PM PDT  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

Why don't you turn off anonymous posts?

3:01 PM PDT  
Blogger EE said...

Did you try their bagged milk while you were there? I hear it's to die for. LMAO! ;)

4:05 PM PDT  
Blogger EE said...

P.S. Aren't you ever the popular one to SPAM today (I thought it was just me!). LOL!

4:05 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

There...I closed out annonymous comments...
Take that, you spamalots!

5:41 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Bagged milk...I missed that one...hmmm...I think this topic deserves to be pursued, it is a bit shady....

5:42 PM PDT  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

milk in a bag? that's not real. is this another "canadian" thing?

6:06 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I found something called Super Sips online at Reid's Dairy in Ontario...but no photos. It does, however have a convenient list you check off and simply print and give to the Milkman.
Damn Canadians and their down-home, friendly service...According to some blog about Super Sips, it said there were 4 flavours. 4 flavours, that sounds savoury.

Flavours.
Dou me a Favour and delete the "our" out of shit! You ain't in the UK.

6:14 PM PDT  
Blogger EE said...

OMG, it's *totally* for real. I have several Canadian friends and that's how they get their milk- in a bag. ICK.

7:22 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I am a bit concerned that it did not mention the flavors.
When you go to your friend's house, insist on water.

btw- EE, how come we can't post comments on yer blog?

7:24 PM PDT  
Blogger EE said...

"In much of Canada, a 1 1/3 litre plastic bag (sold as 4 litres in 3 bags) is the most common, "

This is the best I could find on Canada milk. My friend sent me a picture of it one time.

You can't post a comment? hmmmm, I'll look into it. I certainly have 0 problems being spammed, lol.

7:45 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Forget the Milk!
Bag Canada!

8:14 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show