Friday, September 02, 2005

Marketing, Shmarketing


This blog is brought to you by...wait a minute! Who is marketing me?

I have just realized I do not have a Coca-cola endorsement. Baby-phat does not have me on record. Sketchers won't return my calls.

Everything I do is not going to be tagged in UsWeekly.
This sucks.

Destiny's Child was a big marketing hoopla train-wreck. It was a marketing sham. I was there to witness first-hand that Kelly Rowland has a new CD coming out.

No matter what they do, you are not Beyonce. Try Vegas. Opening for Britney won't be a bad thing.

Amerie has a new cd... So does that tool in white, Mario.

Where you at?

I went to the show as a wallet with black hair;
a statistic of Southern California. Forget being over 30. Money is ageless.
We do, in fact, have more money to spend on entertainment than Debuque, IA.

I see that the Survivor tank tops are a hit!


Trend of the evening? Glitter belts. I felt naked. I also saw three million ways to transition a pink velour sweatsuit into a whor-ified mess with LAMB shoes.

I would've chosen the new Keds.

Does Beyonce outshine her shadows? The answer is yes. Her voice is beautiful. She could sing "Shit, shit, piss piss," and it would be music to my ears.

The crowd seemed to go over the top when they performed "Soldier." Guess its because all of the milirary wives from SD drove up to OC.
By themselves.

My fave?
Totally was "Naughty Girl"
I'm feeling sexy...I wanna hear you scream my name, boy.



I'm over it...
Well...gotta go dust off my moon-man and see if Diddy called...

8 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

It won't be long before our blogs are famous and companies will be beating down our doors (or websites) with endorsements.

At least that's what I keep telling myself.

8:21 AM PDT  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Jinxy, I'll scream your name...

...but only if you wear LAMB shoes and a glitter belt..

...and nothing else.

8:27 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I hope you're right, Bobby...

Damasta,
its on...i am on the next flight out to Houston.

9:23 AM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

say wait you didn't like the concert? haha!! Did you buy a glitter belt, if so I do believe you need to post pictures on your blog.

Us here at phatsdawg inc will sponsor ya ;) give us a holla back yo

10:34 AM PDT  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Hey Jinxy,

If you come here to Houston and say that you are a refugee, maybe we can get a free can of greenbeans to eat in front of the fireplace.

10:59 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

mmmm....greenbeans....i am so there..

i shouldve bought the belt...im kicking myself now...so now i can't grace this blog with my mug all whorrific...

5:44 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

If glitter belts are all the rage now, I'm sure to get one in about 2 years when they're out. Just call me a fashion plate. (which were cool when I was little....anyone remember those?)

7:29 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Oh my gawd! FAshion plates!
you are too young to know what those are!!!!
isnt it that thing-a-ma-jig that you scribble on with colored pencils, and it creates hats, tops and pants on a fashion model? so cool....im gonna check ebay...

8:26 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show