Saturday, August 27, 2005

Pez, Anyone?


Safeway Store Director Melvin Abrams is prepared to face just about any challenge that comes about in his store. Except for quality control. After nervously shifting through a stack of sales prices for items like Tide, Country Crock and Pampers, he handed them to Dan the night stocker, and said,

"Here. These need to be put out by opening time. Get busy or you're fired."

I shit you not, this photo is real. This photo courtesy of Andrea of the Denver Food-Police Department.
Damn them. You can imagine my surprise when I took home something I thought was a Lucy Van Pelt head filled with delicious candy treats only to find a cup of warm piss. Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

according to half the weirdos on here, you should consider that a deal. and by 'half the weirdos on here', I mean 'me'.

6:40 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I never thought of it like that...Didnt they sell Angelina Jolie's piss on ebay for like 20k?

12:51 PM PDT  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

Yes I did.

1:04 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nice blog.
I am looking for other guys who are bicurious so thought i would post a link to my site incase you are interested. Check it out at circle jerk men . We have quite the interesting stuff to tempt and tease.

1:32 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hmmm...looking for other bi-curious guys...

Last night I proved I wasn't a guy...next!

1:36 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Huevos Spamcheros...

1:37 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

ROAR!!!!! get out!

1:37 PM PDT  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

How did you prove it? Cuz taking a pizz standing up doesn't cut it.

1:44 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Rent the movie, its called one night in Lara Croft, Tombraider...
or do I mean womb-raider?

1:47 PM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

I, sadly, worked in a grocery store for a while, and we would intentionally make funny signs when our manager would tick us off.

It entertained the customers and made the manager mad, double the fun.

If course, we would have more work later redoing the signs, but it was a challenge to make them to where he wouldnt notice.

2:04 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Bobby, that's a rad story.
Was your boss that guy who invented pet rocks?

2:06 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show