Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Reality TV

Hello from Stockton.
Gawd, I miss LA.

I am catching up on the Real World tonight. I love the action, the drama, the whining, the random hookups this season. It's stellar. Johanna is so hot.

Speaking of reality shows, a few weeks ago I was talking with someone who felt that reality TV was horrible, because it takes human nature when its down and kicks it for our entertainment. I will wear boots.

Here is what I have learned from Reality TV:
1)Yes, girls, you can evolve into a refined, classy supermodel and hook up with Peter Brady.
2)I can go from a fat slob and morph into a sleek hottie, on a team with a bunch of 80s and 90s has-beens.
3)I can have my mom go on a date with a hot guy who looks gay, only to have him wrinkle his face and say, "ewwww" about me when I exit the limo in stilettos.
4)My apartment walls are in need of stenciled butterflies in maize.
5)When Ambush Makeover approaches you on the street, you better do what they tell you.
6)Don Vito can get chicks.
7)You can bang a hotty-badboy, deny it, go through an investigation, and get off, cuz they feel sorry for what the manicurist did to you.
8)Ty Pennington is a precious little picnic basket trying to break out of a Coleman bag.
9)Wes on the real world is a hot lover.
10)Andy Milonakis is in all of us.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eat2Live - Michele said...

I had spam with baked beans last night - it tasted much better than it sounds. I think all the internet spam has put the meat in a bad light. But what do I know - I'm just a girl from North Myrtle Beach !

7:58 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy! ANONYMOUS MEAT! I'll be there with bells on my spurs....

9:04 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like, My Super Sweet 16, you guys
Well, MTV's new season of My Super Sweet 16 has just kicked off with yet another obnoxiously spoiled teenager.
I found your blog while searching for stuff. I also have a site at residual income from home related site. It's really popular for readers who want to use the internet to start a home business.

9:42 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 'blogswarm' stings old media into action
They're called "blogswarms" and you never know when they'll attack. Bloggers start taunting and disparaging the mainstream media - or MSM - for not paying attention to a story they deem worthy.
Using the most advanced satellite technology, we deliver more than 225 channels of programming to homes and businesses that have Directv Rockford IL receiving equipment, which features a small satellite dish, a digital set-top receiver and a remote control. Check out my site on Directv Rockford IL

9:49 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show