Thursday, August 25, 2005

Employee Pricing for All

Is there anyone else out there that thinks this big marketing campaign for car dealerships is bunk?

How do the employees feel?
Hell, I get a $25 room at my hotels for being an employee. If the general public gets that price, there will not be any funds to supply necessary office things like Krispy Kremes, white-out, and ink cartridges, or will there? Just a thought.

Since most of the marketing slogans for this campaign all suck, I have taken the liberty to write my own:

1)Norm Reeve's Honda. Our applications are pink.
2)Worthington Ford. Where we write-up the best employee prices.
3)Our boss is firing regular prices.
4)There will be no lunch break til we get you in a new car.
5)We offer at-will car loans

Okay. These are stupid...but so is the concept.

I will never bring this subject up again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please don't. reading this burned my eyes!

3:41 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got dibbs on this one! I hate that Saturn commercial!

1:40 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

land of fruit and nuts.

2:31 PM PDT  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

It's just a gimic to sell-off their stock of 2005's. The truth is, you could probably get these deals anyway.

9:51 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show