Friday, August 26, 2005

Pirates...Arrrgh


Talk Like a Pirate Day is Sept 19th. Blow me down.

I happened upon this on askjeeves while I was searching for...well, that's not important.
So what does one do on such a joyous occasion? I've done my research, arrrgh...and here is some feedback:

"Better late than never: My wife and I were married last year on September 20th. We had a party the day before, and our friends, being who they are, were already talking like pirates when we arrived. Then they applied "it must still be September 19th *somewhere*" logic to carry Talk Like a Pirate Day over to September 20th, and at our reception, a few of them donned pirate garb and attempted to make off with my bride. They were foiled, and we've now been happily married for a year." -Brian Slattery


"I wanted you to know that the spirit of TLAPD was in full force at Disneyland yesterday!" -Annonymous"

How in the hell have I wasted 31 September 19ths?

This year, come hell or high water, I plan to get crazy, have a party, maybe even get me some heavy-duty pirate lovin':
I can hear the conversation now:

Hotty Pirate: Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?

MeLoveUMatey: Arrgh..How bout me scrape the barnacles off of you rudder?"

"Hotty Pirate: I’ve sailed the seven seas, and you’re the sleekest schooner I’ve ever sighted."

"MeLoveUMatey: Brwaack! Polly want a cracker? … Oh, wait. That’s for Talk Like a PARROT Day.

I really need more ideas to make this event rawk...





7 Comments:

Blogger EE said...

I find your blog highly entertaining. You visited mine the other day, thought I would check yours out. =)

3:11 PM PDT  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

if I rub one out to your pirate cartoon, does that make me a bad person?

4:12 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

that is so hot...please do.

4:41 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not see any reference whatsoever about peg-legs.
What is wrong with you, Girl?

5:15 PM PDT  
Blogger Me! said...

I checked out your blog and I liked yours too. I agree with danny boy... how can you not mention peg legs? One word: Wood.

6:42 PM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I am soooo gonna do this in 2005. I also notice it's a MOnday, so I'll get me blimey students in on it too, argh!

7:24 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Wiggles...now that is a whole new jar of worms...

and Dave Grohl. Screw it, I am gonna turn this into a Dave Grohl shrine-blog.
Any guy who can dress in drag, play the drums,guitar, sing, and be in three bands gets my vote.

You said wood.

8:22 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show