Friday, January 20, 2006

Welcome to the "Get Bob Saget to Notice Me" Project

Tonight me and my trusty pal Joab are going to see Bob Saget at the Brea Improv in Orange County.

My Goal: Meet him. Or get his attention.

My Ultimate Goal: Take him to the Doubletree Hotel and have my way with him.
Sorry, Joab. You will have to wait outside.

My Realistic Goal: Eye contact with him.
And maybe a snapped photo at the show on the sly.

Is it me, or is it hot in here?

jinxthewondercat jinx the wondercat jinx the wonder cat .blogspot blogspot blogspot.com

9 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Be sure to hook us up with the infamous "sex tape" afterwords!!!

Hey if Paris Hilton, Rob Lowe and Pam Anderson can do it, so can you!!!

Film at 11...

3:46 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Stand up on your chair and scream "I LOVE YOU BOB SAGET AND I WANT TO BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!!" That ought to get his attention...and possibly a ride to the police station. Should be a good night. Have fun!

4:00 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Big Mama-I might let someone else tape it, so i can not only get a free taping, i can also sue them for letting it spill out...double whammy...um..more like a triple whammy!


Design-I hear Brea has a nice jail...after all, it is in Orange County!

4:09 PM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

Charge the stage.
Have fun.

4:36 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Stand up, whip out the girls and say, "Hey Danny Tanner, take at look at these Full Houses !"

5:43 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pee on his leg while singing the theme to his ficticious talk show, "Wake Up San Francisco." Then he'll remember you.

5:44 AM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Well, we haven't heard from you. Breakfast in bed with Bob?

8:13 AM PST  
Blogger duff said...

either that, or someone needs to swing by and bail seahag out of jail....unless, of course, she and bob were arrested together for some sort of "drunk and disorderly/indecent exposure" combo charge.....

8:41 AM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL Duff, I can SO see it!!!

4:21 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show