Friday, January 06, 2006

ABCs

I stole this from Spinning Girl and I am hoping my fave chicka in Texas, DaMasta will steal it and make it hilarious... feel free to steal this for your own narcissitic fun...


[A is for age:]
32. Mentally, 21.

[B is for booze of choice]
Skyy and Sobe

[C is for career]
I am a real, live Where's Waldo.

[D is for your dog's name:]
If I had one, a Boxer named Boxchomp.

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]
mostly people...but sometimes shower gel...

[F is for favorite song at the moment:]
Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold

[G is for favorite games:]
Hide the Salami

[H is for hometown:]
I be representin' da LBC. Word up.

[I is for instruments you play:]
ringtones.

[J is for jam or jelly you like]
Cheapass 32-oz jars of grape jelly from Wal-Mart

[K is for kids?:]
Never. They would land in protective custody. See Country Love.

[L is for last kiss?:]
The corporate ass...the dirty-sanchez corporate ass...

[M is for most admired trait:]
Easygoing.

[N is for name of your crush:]
Got my spine and I got my Orange Crush...

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
Toncillectomy age 13. My sex-change is NOYB.

[P is for phobias:]
Men speaking, trains, and Macaw Parrots

[Q is for quotes you like:]
"If you want the girl next door, go next door." Joan Crawford.

[R is for biggest regret:]
Flipping off the whole 3rd grade music class from an outside window at school and getting punished by that whore Sister Marie Catherine.

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
Nutrageous bars and frosted pop-tarts, and snorting pixie-stix.

[T is for time you wake up:]
6:30 AM, PST

[U is for underwear:]
What are you eatin' under there?

[V is for vegetable you love:]
Potatoes. preferably soaked in grease.

[W is for worst habit:]
Over-use of the word Whore.

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
I never dated a Ray...

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
I can boil Raman Noodles in the microwave.


[Z is for zodiac sign:]
Pisces. The original badfish...

19 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL!! I love it! I can't make ramen in the micro!!! I am gonna have to steal this too...

5:28 AM PST  
Blogger AngieMD2007 said...

loved your "last kiss"!! LOL!!

5:47 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

add the little seasoning packet, big mama...it works like a charm...


angie...hmmm...have we been kissing the same ass?

7:56 AM PST  
Blogger cher said...

that quote was great!
my friend always says "love many, but trust few and always paddle your own canoe" i love that quote.

i loved the ray thing too!

10:53 AM PST  
Blogger JM said...

Fun way to learn the alphabet!

11:11 AM PST  
Blogger Tina said...

Ha! Too funny! Tks for the laugh while I'm semi-goofing off at work ha

And yup - being the blog-thingie freak that I am , I'm gonna tag myself and do one! lol

11:38 AM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I loved your Ray comment. Have a good weekend.

1:12 PM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

Call 911 shes turning in to her boyfriend.

2:20 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

[I is for instruments you play:]
ringtones.

LMAO !!

Are you the polytechnic queen ?

3:54 PM PST  
Blogger j merlino said...

I liked that. I might just gank it for my blog.

Liked the fav veggie- fried potatoes.

9:39 PM PST  
Blogger wmy said...

I agree, Sister Mary katherine is a whore!!...Ramen Noodles...yummmm

10:47 PM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

You have been tagged by me.

5:46 AM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

I'm a pisces too!

I never dated a Ray...you crack me up.

7:26 AM PST  
Blogger duff said...

yep- stealing this one, too...for use sometime in the near future.

10:18 AM PST  
Blogger Ritmeyer said...

I think a ton of us did that list. Who the hell can think of anything around New Years?

I am with you on whore. Love to say whore. Whore, whore, whore. And not just when I'm talking to BabyJewels.

2:46 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

So basically you're whoring this list out to everyone then? And I would have compared you more to Carmen Sandiego than Waldo...who the hell cares where Waldo is?!

9:32 PM PST  
Blogger Michael said...

H is for Hilarious!
T is for Thank you, LB!

9:37 AM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I too love the word "whore".
You ROCK!
So, now that you are a man, wanna come over?

6:56 PM PST  
Blogger DaMasta said...

word.
LMAO @ hide the salami!!

You fucking Pisces and your indecisiveness. FUCKING DO ME ALREADY!

12:06 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show