Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Baaaa....

This guy sucks...
For the past three days at work, I had a terrible sneezing problem...we're talking 30 sneezes at a time.

I could walk around the office, hands clenched on my throat, looking like I need the heimlich maneuver, and no one would notice.
But sneeze more than 3 times, and the whole office is watching...

The annoying bouts where people around you are blessing you a million times and asking, "are you okay? are you okay?"

No, I am not okay...I think I am dying...

Three days of multiple sneezes, a box of kleenex, a thing of Claritin, and several trips to the restroom to make sure the egg-white snot was at least smeared into my shirt...

it blends in nicely if the shirt is cotton...

Then I found out that a coworker hung her self-knitted mohair sweater-coat behind my office door
.


I used to love goats. Now I wish they would all die.

8 Comments:

Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Ask Shannon to wash it for you...I'm sure that should solve the problem !! LOL

Have sympathy for the poor naked goat that's roaming around !!

9:03 PM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

And I have a cold. I was starting to feel sorry for you.

4:15 AM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Spygal, LOL!!!!

Well LB you are officially inducted in to my IHP (I Hate People) club for obvious reasons. Allergies suck!

5:38 AM PST  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Aw damn bitch! I am seriously allergic to wool or fake wool of any kind.

Do you need an extra sleeve to wipe?

9:04 AM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

....Oh and you shoulda sneezed ALL OVER IT!!!!

&$^#%@*!!!

9:12 AM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

I'm sure I can help you sneeze all over it.
YUCK.

9:39 AM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

If you didn't sneeze all over it, you could at least blow your nose on it! But that would probably trigger more sneezing and snot that you could wipe on the coat again and then sneeze and snot some more!

4:52 PM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Gazoontite!!

7:29 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show