Friday, January 20, 2006

I Confess!


Okay. There is something I need to come clean about. It's been bothering me for some time now...it crept up on me, then POW!

I am secretly in love with Bob Saget.

I can't help it. He's funny. He's raunchy. He's nasty.
He's fricking sexy.


I want to bear his children. Or be his personal school-girl. Whatever is more convenient.

He is not like his character Danny on Full House, nor the stuffed-shirt announcer of America's Funniest Home Videos.

Remember those "Honey" jokes at the end of each show?

He has shed that good guy image, and now jokes about sex, goats, sex, goats, and a bunch of other stuff...

And get this, tonight I am going to see him live at the Brea Improv.

It's fate. We were meant to be together.

I must now go gargle.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

LBSeahag Sagat.
Yes, that does have a nice ring to it. But what about your prison boyfriend? I don't think he would be too happy if he knew about this.

12:32 PM PST  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I think he would be violent if he found out aboot this. No more conjegal [ok, that spelling is way off] visits. Think aboot it, who's more important... Bob Faggat or Your Prison Bf??

12:48 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hey Shife-
Rings don't plug holes...

Wait a sec...i'm not even married!
Sweet. Free sex for all.

12:49 PM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

ORGE did someone say ORGE?
I'm on my way.

12:51 PM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Wow, I didn't realize how cool he is. Now I desire him.

1:07 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I tell ya! Make a guy curse and talk dirty, and bam! he's hot...

2:44 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Would that make you allergic to him if he talks about goats??

3:58 PM PST  
Blogger The Future said...

you should make a video, then you could jumpstart his career

4:43 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

If you talk to him (and after you bang him) ask him if he still talks to John Stamos...I can use a hook-up

5:41 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show