Sunday, January 22, 2006

Fate Brought Me and Kimmie Together...


Editor's note: Here is a repost of a post I wrote Saturday, September 24, 2005.
Please note the extra special mention of Kimmie Gibler.

Thanks a lot, Design Goddess, for pointing this out...How could we forget?

This is the real reason to detest San Francisco.

There is so much to hate about this show...where do I start?


Joey-A loser-dork of a guy who cannot get through one episode without talking like Yogi Bear...Is it true, or urban legend that Alanis Morrisette wrote "You Outta Know" about him? Apparently someone was a fan...

Uncle Jesse-This slacker is the King of Mullets...Have Mercy!
Michelle- Nothing, I mean nothing, makes me more hostile than hearing stupid Michelle say crap like, "You got it, dude." It ain't cute. It's retarded.

DJ-This is the only 11 year old I know who wears more makeup than a French whore and she dates boys!
Steph-she could've been killed off and no one would care. Whiny little over-bited-lisp kid...
Danny-Hated his stupid "Honey jokes" on America's Funniest Home Videos...
Kimmy Gibbler-This whore is the only good thing to come out of this show
Becky-This bitch married a slacker, but is totally oh-so-successful as a news anchor woman...I hate her...
Ratings are down? Let's add triplets! or where they twins?


There. I feel better getting this off my chest...
"You got it, dude..."

12 Comments:

Blogger Design Goddess said...

So you DO remember what I tell you!!! How sweet! :)

7:05 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

shannon- you kill me!!!!

design, you are my sensei. now can you come over and redecorate my living room?

7:28 AM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

I hated when she said you got it dude.The family was always so happy. Yeah gag me.
Real life isn't like that.

7:35 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

David don't make me come over there for some portugese sausage...

9:42 AM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

You got it dude, indeed.

10:01 AM PST  
Blogger The Future said...

I have never watched Full House, was more of a growing pains fan.

12:34 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Future- Next time I meet Boner I will give you a call.

Sabatkes-Hell ya, He got drrty! Its about time for my arrival...

1:06 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

tell you what. I'll send Christopher right over since he's in your neck of the woods! :)

3:15 PM PST  
Blogger The Future said...

P.S much respect due to playing Matisyahu.

4:35 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

It's almost like the two of you were destined to meet...maybe not back in September when you first posted that.....it wasn't the right place or time....you were both busy with your own lives...but there is something poetic about a bathroom stall, maybe it's the low lighting, maybe the trickle of the leaky toilet that reminds you of a waterfall, the smell of generic hand soap that fills the senses....no one really knows, but you can't question destiny...

Ok, I'm done now.....you're welcome !
;)

5:55 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

superspy-secretly i desire our linkage. did i say linkage?
you are from ny...i am obsessed with nyc...es! please!

maemidest-bring on the fire, bob.
I didnt start the fire, but i will help with taking it down.down
yes,i said down


design-send him, please, i am burning!


future-finally u got shit right.

7:39 PM PST  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

It was true about Alanis...

And what the hell is up with the Canadians and all of their fucked up A names for girls (Avril as well)? Build the northern wall too!!

The Olsen Twins... oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Even if they could buy us.

9:08 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show