Friday, November 25, 2005

I had my own Matt Damon Moment...

I have lived her at my apartment for a year, right..

Last May, hey, I got excited...my next door neighbor was hot, and his name is Jake...and he has a dog...

I hit on him...

And he weirded out and said he had a gf back in OH...

I got rejected...even with pussy power...since then, I have always avoided him, which is easy, since I am only home on weekends...

Well, he is moving out, I guess, and this morning, on my way to Ross I saw the most nightmare broad come out of the hallway...acne with an inch of foundation...that's all I'm saying...but then again, she glared at me...if she was at least nice I would not be so hostile...right? Ugly girls should be nice to make up for their apprearance...that is why I smile all the time...
A joke, people. I am not gonna commit suicide..
Well, maybe...

She got the man...I got these shoes...who won?

13 Comments:

Blogger twolf1920 said...

Thats ok Mel...I worship you from afar!

2:20 PM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

you totally kicked her ass.

3:23 PM PST  
Blogger cher said...

like you had to ask... i bet if ashley simpson was earing THOSE shoes, those McDonald workers would have kissed them for sure!

lets hope for a new hottie to move in next door that you can tell us about.

3:48 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

thank you, tad...


spinning, you know i did...


cher- ashlee is done...and thnak you for thinking i can be next...

4:29 PM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

You go gurl-hey go visit Tanyas blog-Me and Cher were naughty.....I mean we got poor Tanya good...shes gonna kill us!

10:02 PM PST  
Blogger jamwall said...

seahag, my cowbell beats the rhythm of unbridled PASSION. come to the farm percussion instrument casbah and lets reserve a bail of hay!

by the way, we also gotta get up at 4am to milk the cows. we're borrowing ezekial's amish farm, he'll shun me to death if i don't milk the cows..

10:11 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

tad, i am so there...


jamwall, let's frolic like a farmer's daughter...

11:01 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

and i am downloading msn messenger so i can frolic with all the hot guys cher says she knows...

11:11 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

okay...i am melissafisher2001@hotmail.com

on msn

11:15 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

The shoes definitely win!...however; just think of how much nicer they would look with the womans face smushed underneath them !

6:58 AM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

Clearly this is the Ohio girlfriend to whom he mentioned, hey there's this cute girl next door that hit on me. But, baby, I told her I was with you. Now, she's all jealous and shit. And probably only rocking some hand-me-down payless'. poor stupid girl.

8:52 AM PST  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Well, one bright side is, get a load of what he gets to wake up to in the morning. Ick!! Imagine her without the makeup.

11:44 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

superspy, good point...but i think i want boots for that!


babyjewels, damn, yo smart to bust me out like dat...star jones be wearin' some payless too...

sherri-good point...makeup for me is a miracle..she looks like quazimoto underneath!

11:56 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show