Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hollywood HO!

Okay...So I went to Hollywood today to get some stuff for the Californicated Goodie Box for Cher. Here is tourist trap central- Hollywood and Highland...
Here is where they hold the Academy Awards...they did not bring out the red carpet for me....I was a little disappointed...I felt like that chick from Who Wants to Marry A Millionaire...when she showed up to the awards and they stopped her at the rope for wearing a dress off the rack...
These two dill-holes went above and beyond posing for this photo...I so wanted to kick them...and see them topple over and roll into a crowd of visiting Asians...

Also, the yahoo on the right was wearing those glasses over his glasses... Dorkity dork dork dork...
So as far as the goodies, here is a clue, Cher...but thats it...its a fun-filled surprise!
Jinx investigating the taste of plastic bags from Hollywood...

14 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

People on stilts freak me out. It's just plain weird.

6:34 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I agree...and they were a little too accommodating for my taste..

hey, everyone...i finally got a new digi, so photos will be better!

6:38 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

How did you get those stilt people to fit in that little plastic bag???

6:58 PM PST  
Blogger j merlino said...

there's something freudian about stilts

9:24 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

haha cher I bet you are excited! Is tyson perhaps in that bag?

10:26 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

super -I wish I couldve bagged those stilts people...

but somehow they wouldve smiled their way outta the bag...

phats-so...u figured out their kinky game....

freudian, colorado? im going to go ponder that one for a minute....it sounds hot...

12:47 AM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

yeah they were abnormally eager to pose for your photo. Creepy.

7:52 AM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

mel, you are a REAL Chica in a plastic world!

8:49 AM PST  
Blogger kris said...

please say jinx didn't end up in the gift box. please say you are saving the kid for my box! i could trade bug and cricket for a few weeks if you are interested . . .

9:17 AM PST  
Blogger kris said...

btw, i want to make out with you for disabling word verification. i'm quite sure all my word ver typing was going to be solely responsible for carpal tunnel at age 45 . . .

9:17 AM PST  
Blogger cher said...

I"M SOOOO EXCITED!!! I can't wait!!
The only time I ever get a black bag like that is when there is naughty things in it from naughty stores!! Now my interest is REALLY peaked! Crack me up....jinx is actually licking the bag!! It was so funny to me because Crofton wanted to eat your!! LOL!

10:10 AM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Kris-yeah i don't have that damn word verification, and have YET to get spammed..I am ALWATYS entering tose frigging things in wrong and I am STONE COLD SOBER..I feel for the dyslexic!

11:13 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Kris-Bug and Cricket are welcome as a trade.....jinx is a handful, though...you may be sorry!

Twolf- wow...that is the nicest thing any guy has ever said to me [smile]

11:24 AM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Its da truth Mel!

5:17 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show