Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tag...You're IT....

I got tagged by Goofy Ass Stacy
I am tagging everyone, since she tagged a few of my mutual blogger buddies...


What were you doing ten years ago?
Working at a Sheraton in Denver, and fantasizing about my boss...He was Persian...yummy...

What were you doing one year ago?
Living in a crappy-ass apartment in a not so desirable neighborhood here in LB...

What were you doing yesterday?
Picking my nose, and other ortifices...

Five snacks you enjoy?

1. Nacho Cheese Doritos and Frito-Lay Bean Dip
2. Frosted Pop Tarts
3. Otter Pops
4. Those cheese and cracker dealies with the red stick to spread the cheese
5. 7-11 nachos

Five songs to which you know all the words

1. Badfish- Sublime
2. It's the End of the World As We Know it- R.E.M.
3. Gangsta Gangsta- NWA
4. Summer Breeze- Seals and Crofts
5. Toxicity- System of a Down

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire

1. Buy a house next to Lindsay Lohan
2. Go to clubs like Element, LAX, Skybar and be on the list
3. Nose job and lypo
4. Become more famous for doing nothing than Paris Hilton
5. Still eat at Taco Bell

Five bad habits

1. I smoke
2. I clink the fork on my teeth when I eat
3. I do not eat from spoons with my lips touching it
4. I'm loud at the office
5. I have a chronic staring problem

Five things you like doing

1. Making people laugh
2. Getting plowed
3. Driving long distances
4. Flying
5. Shopping at dollar stores

Five things you would never wear again

1. A hobo hat
2. leather jackets
3. Stiletto heels
4. Wool anything (itches)
5. Eyebrow ring

Five favorite toys

1. My new digi
2. AOL music net
3. Jinx' hanging possum toy
4. I chew staws
5. DVD player

16 Comments:

Blogger mkecurler said...

i loved the taco bell comment!
why not get one installed between yours and Lohan's houses????

1:07 PM PST  
Blogger Bat said...

Im impressed you know Gangsta Gangsta -- we shall rap together sometime. I have NWA's Greatest Hits on CD hehehe thats when rap was good.

Remember the DOC and Kid and Play

1:52 PM PST  
Blogger Bobby said...

I enjoyed reading yours so much, I actually obliged and did mine too.

2:40 PM PST  
Blogger cher said...

i will do mine tomorrow!! i'm putting up our christmas tree right now.

5:15 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

I don't like these tag you're its! sorry :) but I like learning more about my favorite seahag

5:19 PM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

Mel, I've done this one already, or I'd go right ahead. I like your bad habits, especially the chronic staring and the spoon thing.

5:50 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

We must live parallel lives because I was picking my nose yesterday too...in fact, I'm picking mine now !! :-P

6:06 PM PST  
Blogger duff said...

mine will be up tuesday.

(yes, i've cheated and written it early.)

7:12 PM PST  
Blogger jamwall said...

i'll either get mine going tomorrow or tuesday!

8:34 PM PST  
Blogger Me! said...

So, what are the rest of the words to It's the End of the World by REM besides the chorus? ;-)

8:37 PM PST  
Blogger DaMasta said...

You can't possibly love Taco Bell more than me. I almost turned into a burrito this weekend. The new chipotle burrito, that is.

I did mine, it's up.

I'm so past the crackers with the cheese and the red stick thing. Now, I'm hooked on the bread stick crackers with the cheese. Elimates the need for the red stick thing.

I heart dollar stores.

6:59 AM PST  
Blogger cher said...

mines posted. boring, but posted!

10:47 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

a wool thong...while getting plowed...

sure sounds better than cheese and breadsticks and taco bell...

1:40 PM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Awesome! I am sensing...that you like cheese. or at least processed cheese food.
What is an otter pop?
I did this meme; it is here. Enjoy!

3:14 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

See, Spinning? I steal everything from you, but I space it out over months...hee hee...and you still bust me!!!!

I remember reading yours, and it was about the time i figured out how kickass you are...except for the yogurt and yellow squash...

3:34 PM PST  
Blogger AngieMD2007 said...

you know NWA lyrics?? i knew there was a reason i liked you...other than the taco bell thing :)

6:45 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show