Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ding Ding Ding! We Have a Winner!

Thank you all for playing You Suck But I Suck Harder. We had some really great suckiness going on...
-sexless Friday nights with roaches
-scrapbooking and minivans
-home with parents and schoolwork
-not scoring with Duncan Sheik
-rubbing elbows with House of Rep's Pat Gagliardi
-glaring at Bobby Brown
-doing shots with Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth
-weekends at home...every weekend...


The winner of this week's You Suck But I Suck Harder game
Sabatkes


Sabatkes said:
"I suck harder because i drive a 2000 ford focus WAGON
and I've french kissed Kiefer Sutherland in 1989 on Royal Street in NOLA with 4 witnesses."

"Bonus suck: I had cocktails with Alec Baldwin in 1996."

"suck on it, suckas! "


Hmm....swapping spit with Keifer Sutherland is not my idea of a good time....and with witnesses...and I have a feeling Sabatkes is the reason for the bitter breakup with Kim Basinger...

Congratulations...stay tuned to next weeks You Suck But I Suck Harder

10 Comments:

Blogger twolf1920 said...

Well that sucked...

But did it suck HARDER?

3:00 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

HAAA!!!!

Too bad she's a girl...

4:35 PM PST  
Blogger mkecurler said...

the ideal of suckinhg harder did cross my mind with Kiefer.


oh the stories I could share from my youth!!!!!

4:41 PM PST  
Blogger mkecurler said...

Yay! I suck!!!!!

4:41 PM PST  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! I love this contest!

I'm excited I made the list! :D

5:18 PM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I cannot believe I missed this. I am soooo in next time!!! What was I doing that I missed this ?!?!?! Oh yeah, taking pictures of 8th graders' quizzes. Oh yeah. That sucks, right?

5:25 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Spinning Girl...
You get an honorable mention for the 8th grader and your teets...haaahaha

6:19 PM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

Oh goody, there's one next week. I have a little something something.

5:52 PM PST  
Blogger duff said...

sucking face with keifer? sign me up!

i mean...uh....

7:14 PM PST  
Blogger duff said...

k-i-e-f-e-r

can't seem to spell his damned name- maybe that's why he won't suck face with me.....

7:15 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show