Saturday, October 08, 2005

BLOG BLOG BLOG....

So here I am...fully recovered from a wicked hangover, thanks to the BLOG Martini...

I was so excited that Jinxy decided to offer a hand for this next thing..I mean meal...

Inspector Jinx verifies that the Farmer John's Lard is authentic, a creamy, pure whip of animal-fat parts...Crisco is for wussies!



Editor's note:You can see the feet and shadow of Tyson in the left hand side of the photo...he is having no part of this...he personally has Wesson-ality, and is a fan of Florence Henderson...
All systems go! It really is lard!
This beauty will have:
-Beef Jerky
-Lard
-Oats
-Green Pepper
I thought I saw the dork who lives on 2nd floor who works at Subway peeking into my window...
I posed,in case he was snapping photos...
Jared, eat your heart out!


Apparently Jinx has taken a liking to green peppers...I hope he doesn't start expecting to have them all the time...


Some helper he is...


Mmmmm....my mouth is having a party...and Beef Jerky is invited!
See-food diet...(Note to self: get on a diet after eating this block of lard...)
Thank you, Spinning Girl...

This looks good enough to eat!


Braised Lampchops O-Gratin...



I have one word...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Special thanks to Phats for not actually making me cook lamchops...

17 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

Ahhahahaha! PERFECT photos!
I had to answer this on your blog cuz there's no way i was typing this on mine. Kori is EXTREMELY HOT! He is eye candy for sure. He has about 5 or 6 tatoos. I secretly love him. don't tell my husband.

8:29 AM PDT  
Blogger cher said...

confessions of a pathetic housewife.

8:29 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Offer him a BLOG martini and he's yours...

8:33 AM PDT  
Blogger cher said...

in my fantasy life i offer him all sorts of things

8:45 AM PDT  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I love this! You are a brave woman!! Just looking at lard turns my stomach. :/

BTW, nice touch spelling out the words with the peppers. LOL!!

9:02 AM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

I love food art! :)

9:11 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I really like how the letter E in the "Me" didn't require any assembly...nature made it an E...

11:42 AM PDT  
Blogger babyjewels said...

I was on board until I caught it was lard. Visually, I thought "yum, cream cheese", cuz you know you can never go wrong with cream cheese. Gotta go eat some cream cheese now.

1:46 PM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

anytime someone mentions a party in their mouth, I giggle like a fourth grade school girl.

2:45 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

cream cheese would have been a blessing in my mouth-party!
tee hee

4:13 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

most anything would probably have been a blessing!

4:24 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

how was hoosiers?

8:17 PM PDT  
Blogger Bat said...

I really like this blog cute kitty

8:27 PM PDT  
Blogger duff said...

i think i could've stomached everything but the lard.

how about lentils? linguine?

(i'd offer up liver and licorice, but i doubt either would have helped out your sandwich.)

9:09 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I dig the picture of Lambchop. She appears to be drowing in the firey pits of hell where she belongs! :-D

10:26 PM PDT  
Blogger AngieMD2007 said...

spam? green peppers? LOL!!

what the hell DOESN'T jinx eat?? regular cat food?

9:53 PM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Ha ha ha!!! That ROCKS

2:14 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show