Friday, October 07, 2005

Back By Un-Popular Demand....Prequisite to the "I Am Tired of BLOG Weekend....

Editor's Note: Actually no one demanded it....But I am gonna subject you to it anyways...to whet and wet your appetite for what is in store this weekend....


Here is where the magic will happen..Little does this kitchen know, that in a few moments, this will turn into Spam-Central...


A glorious celebration like this calls for frozen french fries....

Here it is,the SPAM all sliced and ready to be browned to a golden state. Yes, I said state.
Not a lot of congeal. Its drier than I remember it from childhood.
Cat Chow was not harmed in the making of this lunch




Look, where my finger is pointing... Is that the Virgin Mary?


The bun, cheese and fries sit patiently. This reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite in an odd way...Something tells me we are gonna be friends...

An occasion this special calls for the good crystal!



When I offered MeanGirl Cat a bite, she snubbed it...thats messed up, coming from someone who eats her own dingleberries...
Jinx, on the other hand...he is now known as the French Fried-Spam Caper...


Ahhhhh.....Naptime!

DINNERTIME NEWSFLASH
I got home, and found these two getting a little cozy on the sofa...


I screamed, "What is the meaning of this! Dammit, SPAM! Stop porking that EZ MAC before she gets...."

Too late...[sigh].

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You can never trust the Spam. You think you can leave them alone with the EZ Mac and this is what happens. What kind of world are we living in?

8:15 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

It's all Tom Cruise's fault...thinking its okay to knock up children....

8:50 AM PDT  
Blogger cher said...

EZ Mac is a complete slut though. nothing is safe around her. not even tom cruise

2:49 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show