Wednesday, October 05, 2005

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? I try my hardest to look like the Janeane Garafalo-Sporty Spice character I am.

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?I wish I had the time and energy....
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you? Creeps and dorks are emailing people? What am I chopped liver?

4. Do you lie in your blog? Nope. Humor is 99.99% truth. And I really did vomit that Spamburger

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?What do you think?

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?I'm too afraid to see the words, "please, do."

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping? Yes. Its called Paxil.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?Nope. I have the mentality that if you cut someone off in traffic, don't look at them and give them the satisfaction of giving you the bird.

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? Close. After viewing the Touch my Belly blog....

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?I am exactly the same in person. Ask Eat the Cupcake. She knows me.

11. Do you have a job? You had to go and remind me, didn't you.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? No. Forced fun is not fun.

13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life? Spinning Girl and T. Leach.
ButDAMASTA!!!Phats, Bobby, Gareth, Design Goddess, Sheri, Andraste, Patsy Darling, Kris Wino, Stacey Goofy Chick, Steph,Mr. Shife, and Cher would all do in a pinch.


14. Which bloggers have you made out with? (a)In real life? (b)In fantasy?
Eat the Cupcake saw me nekkid...does that count? In fantasy, Casual Friday rates pretty high.

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? I spend all my money on rent and gas and catfood.

16. Does your family read your blog? Hell, no!!!!!

17. How old is your blog? August 2005. Young and old at the same time.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care? No. I want to stay like Wayne's World before they met the Noah's Arcade guy.

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? This is the one! And I am very slutty.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing? I tried to proposition a few...

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? Sure, if I did my taxes... But I really want a block of cheese instead.

22. Is blogging narcissistic? Please see #9.

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time? Yes. Too much shit to hate enough to post about, too little time.

24. Do you like John Mayer? I like his dad Oscar, better...

25. Do you have enemies? Here's hoping! I love scandal.

26. Are you lonely? Please...I live in a clusterfucked city. I can't even hear myself think...

27. Why bother? It stirs my creative juices...with a big paddle....

Bonus28. If they were to make a movie of your life, who would play the mailman?
Hopefully Danny DiVito to illustrate my use of beer goggles on several occasions.


Tag...You're it...

7 Comments:

Blogger FU said...

arghh...sea hag!!! u tagged me!

now i must do this instead of sleeping...
grrr

9:29 PM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

love it. heh.

5:55 AM PDT  
Blogger T. Leach said...

Aahh, that's so sweet. We'll have to see if that can be arranged.

::wink wink::

6:04 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Sweet....I can't get that wooden dude outta my mind...if I had a puppet I would never leave the house...

7:28 AM PDT  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I don't want to meet you either.

11:20 AM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Woo hoo!! I'm 5th! I'm 5th! Better than I did on my test last week! Yea me!!!! :)


Word Ver: egavewoq = he gave wok?!

6:29 PM PDT  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Hey, how come I'm not on the "meet in real life" list?

It's because I tell you I wanna "do you" all the time isn't it?

Just remember, YOU said donkey punch, I DIDN'T!

8:01 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show