Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rise and Shine!

Welcome to the offical "I AM TIRED OF BLOG WEEKEND"
Glad you could make it...
First, I want to say thank you to everyone. I am so glad to have such wonderful blogger buddies out there...


Mmmm...Hair of the Dog Blog....
Great for the next morning after a night of hard play and hard liquor...the perfect recipe to calm that aching head, replenish those lost fluids, and clear your mind...

THE BLOG MARTINI...
What's in a BLOG martini, you ask?
-Bartles and James Blue Hawaiian
-Lima Beans
-Oysters
-Garlic salt-coated glass-rim

I wonder how they get the oysters lined up in this neat little can...They are a bit solid, with a gel-type sauce...at least I think its classified as sauce...Wish I had found a pearl...Hell...a pearl necklace would go great with this fancy cock...tail...

The smell of the oysters and lima beans were so bad at Blog-central I had to open the windows.(I think my next door neighbor was wondering if I invited the Vietnamese gardener over for breakfast...I wish!)

Stir it all up with a fancy bendy straw...and...


Opps!
Like my dad used to say if he heard someone burp, "Get any on ya?"




Well there you have it folks....Opps...phone just rang...Mrs. Pung Duc is looking for her husband...
Cheers!

14 Comments:

Blogger FU said...

oh god... i think i just barfed with you... what on earth are u doing to urself?!

:S

word verif: yukreuln

YOU CRUELN' ?

10:13 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I be cruel'n to the neighbors...the stentch of the oyster can is now in the dumpster, but i managed to leak a little "juice" on the carpet down the hall of my apartment...

10:16 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

HAHA! i am so glad i was apart of this, you rock!

10:41 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

you're nuts but in a good way.

COME ON FU how can you turn down this?! just think how much fun she'll be on a date!

12:06 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

yeah, FU...

I would be the prime candidate to have a kid that would likely follow in Oprah's footsteps...

or at least kick ass like she did in the color purple!

12:30 AM PDT  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! I had to show my husband the pictures. You are now a celebrity in his eyes. :)

5:30 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I bow to you oh mighty one! Geesh that was brave. Your stomach must be flipping over!
I just finished my lunch before I looked at the photos otherwise my food may have hit the floor along with a large part of my stomach lining. Great facial expressions even though they were induced.
You are a god now. I humbly bow.

5:48 AM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

I think my breakfast is going to make a second appearance. My stomach is just wrentching from the thought of that cocktail. Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

You're a lot stronger than I am Seahag! As with Gareth, I humbly bow before you.

6:37 AM PDT  
Blogger Andraste said...

Now THAT'S how to suffer for your art.

7:25 AM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

ugh! you are a trip.

7:47 AM PDT  
Blogger duff said...

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little.

8:01 AM PDT  
Blogger cher said...

haha oyster juice on the carpet. you are likely to have a gag flashback everytime you pass there. i've wondered the same thing about the oysters all lines up. they are actually really enjoyable on crackers with old cheese and a good bottle of red wine. But you may have tarnished the thought of them forever.

8:01 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

those oysters were nasty....no cheese and wine can make them good..

and duff, here's hoping about the barf!

8:05 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

JUST WAIT TIL LUNCH!!!!

8:10 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show