Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Best Film of 2005- WAITING

This is the offical LBSEAHAG movie review...

Everyone must run, not walk, to their nearest Cinema to see the movie, Waiting.

It was hilarious! I was on the floor the whole time, trust me, and it wasn't from my recent bout of dysentary...(that happened much later!)


The plot: This takes place at a restaurant called Shennanigan's (its a Bennigan's, if anyone is familiar with that chain). It shows a day in the life of waitstaff. And what they do to your food when you piss them off...
That's all the info I will give out. I am not getting paid by Liongate Productions to market this flick.

Here are the reasons to see the film:

1)Ryan Reynolds is the hottest thing since fire was invented
2)Andy Milonakis plays a gansta busboy who huffs redi-whip
3)Sexual references. Its constant. Lots of ball-sac.
4)Pot smoking
5)Underage drinking

I give this movie 4 of Jinx's cat paws up!

5 Comments:

Blogger Me! said...

This movie is already on my 'to see' list. Gotta love Ryan Reynolds!

7:22 PM PDT  
Blogger babyjewels said...

Sold! Sounds great.

3:31 AM PDT  
Blogger Bat said...

is it true ryan and alannis morrisette are an item?

8:27 AM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

How was Dane Cook?
And I do need to see this movie to get the scary Ryan Reynolds in "Amytiville Horror" out of my head. And holy crap, is that the same dude from Van Wilder? He has been hitting the gym or shooting needles in his ass. He was huge.

9:34 AM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

The only reason why I would want to see it is b/c of Ryan! He's HOTTTTTT!!

11:13 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show