Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Well, I've officially been 'tagged' for the first time. Stacy took my virginity. I guess I've been sacrificed and I am joining the meme world,too.

Somehow this posting is supposed to reveal who you really are....It's like the magic 8 ball!

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same

Here is mine....

"At first, I was a little grossed out, wondering if a ladle of brown gravy and cheese curds with fries is really what I needed to accompany my greasy Whopper with extra mayo. "

I was blogging about Poutine, the damn stuff on fries in Canada....

Tag, you're it-
Sherri
Phats
Gareth
Patsy Darling
Bobby
Have fun, and I hope it is as good for you as it was for me!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How do Canadians stay so skinny eating all that shit man?

12:35 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Mmmm..gravy covered cherries...

12:35 PM PDT  
Blogger J-Mo said...

Mmmmm poutine. But youonly get real poutine in Montreal. the rest of Canada is as shocked as you were.

1:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show