Sunday, September 25, 2005

"Amish" you, Amish Kids!


There's all this hype lately about the show Lost...Here is what's Lost, the Amish Kids.

Phats and I are the only people who actually added this show as part of our weekly routine when it aired last year...



Dear UPN,
In the whole history of being on air, you only had one television show worthy
of my time. Amish in the City.

Forget Star Trek Enterprise, The Parkers, and Roswell. Those shows only got me a prescription for Ritalin.

What happened to the Amish Kids?

I am concerned about my simple-living friends...

Where are they now?
Were they shunned from their homes for getting Californicated?
Did any of them jump the Scientologist band [covered]wagon?
Do they long for clothing from theGap?
Do they crave Arby's?
Did Randy marry Miriam?
Did Mose get any offers to sell his fun wooden toys to a Chinese manufacturer?
Jonas' dream was to go to college..Is he partying at Cal State Chico?

I really don't care what happened to the City kids.
I think they all sucked, and had no business representing the free world...Especially that bee-toch Whitney from South Central, and Kevan, with an "A". I sort of cared about Reese, the token gay guy, but it passed.

Finally a show I thoroughly enjoyed, and you insist on television dysentary...
Please end my pain. Set up a reunion show. VH1 does them all the time.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Viewer

I'm switching to the WB network...
After I write them a letter insisting they bring back this guy:

18 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah bring back the frog.
Those Amish women are HOT!!!!!!

1:12 PM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

I actually watched this.

You should do a follow up post on them, like I did with OTown.

The amish kids HAVE to be more interesting than OTown.

1:41 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

I told you The Amish community kidnapped them, tied them up, roasted them over a fire and ate them for portraying the amish in a bad light. The Amish don't like bad publicity! HAHA :)

I can't believe they dropped the FROG those bastards have no heart.

Otown, seriously?! They were SOOOO bad.

1:48 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Bobby...I knew I could count on you to have watched this show...

I swear, you, me and phats are on the same wavelength of reality tv...


Gareth, I thought all women in Ireland looked like that already!?!

2:15 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

Isn't Gareth really an Amish woman in ireland?

2:22 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes seahag you are right. They are all HOT.

2:24 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Jerome...Jamal....Thats that the J stands for...

Anyone remember in the movie Addam's Family Values, when they are at camp, and the cap director calls out the name Jay-mal, Jam-al, and the guy says, its Jamal, and she says, whatever...
Guess u had to be there...its funny...

4:21 PM PDT  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I feel cheated. I don't watch enough TV, I never even knew this show existed until just now.

5:25 PM PDT  
Blogger Nobody said...

Oh god, as embarrased as I am to admit this... I watchied the fucking show too. ~chuckle~ And mind you, it was absolutely hilarrious!

6:05 PM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

To the Amish I say:
Talk to the beard, cuz the face ain't listening.

To the frog I say: I love cartoons, and I had to buy Looney Tunes DVDs to feed my addiction. I am happy now.

6:07 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

Nuts
They were on Rumspringa(sp??) So I don't believe they had to follow all amish codes and what not. You should know this being from Indiana, weren't the amish your neighbors? HAHA :)

10:20 PM PDT  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Let me get this straight.
The woman who rips on any and everything in this world has a soft spot in her heart for the Amish?!?

You're one strange broad.

God I want you!

8:36 AM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

No Amish for you.
Sorry I got nothing today, just say the above line like the Soup Nazi and you might giggle a bit.

10:22 AM PDT  
Blogger kris said...

I keep calling you Wonder Hag in my head. Is this going to be a problem for our relationship?

3:41 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

what's wrong with Gilmore Girls???!!

4:28 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Kris-Wonderhag is preferred...
One in three hags approve!

Spinning, you're killing me!

DEsign-Gilmore Girls? Well, Lauren Graham gets mad props for the "fuck me santa fuck me santa" in the movie Bad Santa...

Jerk, I go to Denvoid for Xmas...drinks are on you...and in me...

Phats and Gareth, get bent.

12:52 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Mr Shife, keep us laughing, son...

12:53 AM PDT  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Lbseahag, you are such a trendsetter. "Arrested Development" had a line about the Amish during their show tonight. I laughed especially harder when I thought of your post.

8:24 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show