Sunday, September 04, 2005

Let Night Number Two Begin!


I am so cheating on you, Skyy...

Time to get drunk, mother fuckers!

Okay, so its like four in the morning...I am typing this with one eye shut.
Here is the evidence of mayhem...Location: A neighbor's apartment.







Here's the guy totally want to hook up with, but I was a good girl! Not really, I actually like him as a person; I need the tention to build. Its the hazel eyes that get me every time...
This photo doesn't do him justice, I just noticed. Thanks to the Wal-Mart special digi I own...


So we all hung out, watched One Night In Paris and Bad Santa...

Compared tattoos (oh my gawd, that guy wth the tat was wearing jean shorts, I just noticed. eekk!),

goofed off, and drank shit...
and smoked a million cigarettes....


Well...I'm out...gotta get rested up for Sunday, it is the new Saturday!

12 Comments:

Blogger DaMasta said...

HELL YEAH!!!

I still got half a bottle of xanex left. Let's get jacked up!

word ver - "nxmky" - naked monkey?

8:27 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Bring it...if it is crushable and snortable, its all good...

let's go to Mexico and get some soma while we're at it!

lymdsiise=lyme disease?

8:29 PM PDT  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I have half a joint, a bottle of gold reserve, and 25 shot glasses...I'll give you forty minutes before you start to walk sideways.

dnhwyybu - "dunno where you be"

9:36 PM PDT  
Blogger Phats said...

HA!! you are freaking nuts, I love it! Drink a couple for me please?

12:04 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Phats, I drink you in daily....

4:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Bobby said...

How ya feeling today, girl?

6:39 AM PDT  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I was just going to ask the same question!

7:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

wowie.

9:06 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

ouch....pain...

i think i'll just go to the movies tonight!!!

10:56 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

And this time it ain't a weave!!!!


Your blog needs yer photo...

11:22 AM PDT  
Blogger duff said...

at least they weren't cutoff jeans shorts....

7:21 PM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

so true, duff...those are only to be worn by that bitch jessica simpson..

7:23 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show